Still stuck in queue since launch..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Honeycomb, May 24, 2023.

1. Honeycomb New Member

Right, i'm an Aussie player who clicked queue as the server went up. My queue increased from 1minute to the high of 130 minute. It's now at 36minutes. My group has managed to get in other boxes after joining the queue 30 mins after launch and yet i'm still here. I even loaded another comp to see if it was this one... and it's the same bs, which means something isn't working with the queue system for us higher ping players.
  2. Fallfyres Augur

Not just you higher ping players. Right here in the northern U.S. - same exact issue. Clicked in and received the 1 minute queue right at the top of the hour -- watched as Oakwynd went from Locked to Server Up. Many hours later now. Going about my evening and glance over at my computer or pass by it to see I still haven't been let in; and ever so often I get kicked from the Server screen; have to reenter my pw and go back into the Oakwynd queue at various amounts of wait times. I can not get in. I have no internet issues. Just a missed opportunity to get in on a launch, have a little fun and actually grab a decent name for my character. ;o/
  3. Voraxia Journeyman

Wait till you actually get in and disconnect, or crash and get sent to the back of the line.
  4. Honeycomb New Member

Meh. I'm already cancelling my sub. Im too old for this crappy service. I don't mind queuing if the system is how they say it is.... but it is not. It's still a potluck and probably somewhat reliant on ping - considering i had zero problems playing diablo 4 beta on my high ping and yet beaten by EQ login server.
    Voraxia and Fallfyres like this.
  5. Voraxia Journeyman

Same here.

They lost this to blizzard

Dear

Thank you for your PlayStation®Store pre-order purchase.

A receipt of your pre-order purchase is below. Be sure to keep it in a safe place for future reference.

Order Number:

Name:

Online ID:

Date and time of pre-order: 05/24/2023

DetailsExpected Release DatePrice
    Diablo® IV - Ultimate Edition (Game) 06/01/2023 $99.99

Subtotal:
    $99.99
    Tax: $8.00

Total:$107.99
  6. wade_watts Augur

I forgot server was launching today, tried to login a few hours after server came up (I guess, just logged in a bit ago). I've been in and back out again very little wait. This has been the shortest queue of any server yet. Perhaps you should re-log and try again.
  7. Voraxia Journeyman

Nope, they could of easily put up 2 servers, or even 3, with free transfer between them. They chose to make us all wait in a que to save them some server space. I dono, why you tolerate them for doing that. Guess you are just that addicted.
  8. Honeycomb New Member

i have rebooted twice. No luck. Still stuck in this forever queue. Currently says 18 mins, but it said 30 mins like an hour ago. Something isn't working with their login system. I logged in normally yesterday onto Bertoxx and Vaniki and played just fine. My ping is very high but like i said it doesnt normally prevent login into any other online games (i obviously don't play FPSs with my ping ... )
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Fiending over a short wait is much more a sign of addiction. You'll be back.
  10. Weverley Augur

i went into the queue at 304pm took me 2 hours before i got in. Lots of ppl on the server i'm in freeport and just there 150 ppl. i'm surer gfay has a lot more.
  11. Labzeh Lorekeeper

12. Xhartor Augur

This is a textbox experience for most players on launch day a TLP.
  13. TheRealMuramx Elder

I bet all the Krono lords with their box armies got priority and got in... The Spice must flow!
  14. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Was going to try this server out. Sat in a queue from 3pm until 5pm. Never got in. There are too many other great games out there (better games even) that I do not have to wait 2+ hours to play. Even Diablo 4 didn't have a queue that long for the beta.

Glad to have UF tomorrow on Aradune. And then D4 early access next week. Hope everyone that wanted this server to be their main server has better luck than I did.
  15. Trevor Elder

why not play path of exile if you want a good arpg? it's free and better than diablo 4, and not run by a terrible company like blizzard

or try honkai star rail if you want something in a different genre that is astonishingly well-made (it's also free)

the queue for yelinak was horrible last year though so I don't know why anyone expected them to be better
  16. Zargo Journeyman

It's not free unless you like insanity. You are basically required to buy stash tabs. It's also not even close to as good as D4.
    Voraxia likes this.
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

There are extra costs associated with more servers it isn't free and easy as you seem to think it is. For example when they get ready to merge in the servers when they are no longer needed it will take around a day of downtime for all servers.
  18. Gialana Augur

With the move to 64 bit, shouldn't the servers be able to handle more players? Or is the server-side lag they aim to lessen with the queue about processing instead of memory?
  19. Kaia New Member

You do know that the same person who came up with TLP and Krono works at blizzard now right? Where do you think those wow tokens came from. They are just as bad possibly worse then DBG
  20. Vlahkmaak Augur

I got home about 6pm and was in within about 8-9 minutes. Que was not bad for me.