Anyone else DC after waiting in the Oakwynd queue?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Naterbater, May 24, 2023.

1. Naterbater Journeyman

I waited about an hour in the queue on two computers and immediately after the loading screens, disconnected on both computers.

Anyone else? I checked to make sure it's not a game version issue or something and was able to log into other TLP servers just fine.
    WeCameWeConquered likes this.
  2. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Yep, couldn't even get to the character creation and got booted. Now avg wait is showing 54 mins through no fault of my own.
  3. Naterbater Journeyman

Damn. Sorry dude. I guess it's not just an issue on my end then.
  4. Caymon New Member

yep I was here at noon and got past the que only to load to char screen and disconnect then 2min que and again kicked then 30+mins and now its 70+mins que after getting in 3times only to get disconnected again
  5. MMOer Augur

You wont lose you place if you crashed. Log back in. Dont let the timer fool you. Trust me I know meh eq queues

If you crash after you are in you are boned tho
  6. Naterbater Journeyman

I immediately tried to come back in and am sitting in the (75m) queue again.
  7. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Yea you most certainly will. It started logging me in, said you have been disconnected, and then whenever I hit login again it told me the avg wait time is 54 mins, as opposed to it was showing 1 min before.
    Fallfyres and Naterbater like this.
  8. RealmsUnknown New Member

It's been showing 50m for me since I queued in over an hour ago, should I keep waiting or is that likely an error and I should restart the client? It's just weird it hasn't moved at all, making me think I dropped out of the queue at some point.
  9. Fallfyres Augur

----------------

Yes. ;o/
  10. Pajamapants New Member

Got in queue as soon as server opened, got to loading screen twenty minutes later and disconnected after loading screen. I get through queue again two hours later and same thing happened.
  11. Koniku Elder

same, queue is decreasing now though so it should be cleared up in the coming hour
  12. Koggar.Bertoxxulous Elder

Just crashed again. Queue time went from 54 mins to 114 mins.....
  13. Koniku Elder

patch your game if you been crashing after queue
  14. Ellis Elder

I'm into round 3 in the queue now. This really is awful. If it fails again I'm probably not going to bother trying a 4th time.
  15. MMOer Augur

Just happened to me as well. That is like worst case scenario too...
    Good news it was only 1 hour. hopefully it wont happen... again and again and again due to some technical error with the UI or something derpy on their end.
  16. Koniku Elder

patch your game
  17. MMOer Augur

I did before... and I logged into another server to burn a krono and to make sure the game was good.

Ran the launcher after the discon too.
  18. Aussieguy Lorekeeper

Well us oceanic players just recently woke up, so we will be destroying the queue times, sorry my mateys
  19. Temporality New Member

Yes, and I believe this has happened before. It was caused by degenerate krono lords getting their umpteenth boxes into chargen and leaving them there, since there's a maximum number of accounts in chargen at one time (someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

They had to manually boot them out to resolve the problem.

I've had this happen five separate times now. Game is patched.
  20. papercut New Member

Yep, was in queue and it told me I have 64 minutes to wait..... so I waited..... and then it says "You've been inactive for too long of a time and are now being disconnected" something like that...
    Fallfyres likes this.