Oakwynd - Twitch - 6Box

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Polpet, May 22, 2023.

1. Polpet Elder

Hello fellas,

Orc pawn's corpse says, You shall have all the Crushbone orc legions on your tail for my death!

not everyone can participate on the most beautiful, craziest and contesting "Norrathian Event" of the year - thew new TLP launch.

For everyone who cant or dont want to play on the new Oakwynd Server im going to Stream the First 4.5 DAYS - non stop! (maybe a few naps on stream). Enjoy a crazy 6 Boxer - all the way up to 50. Stream will be in English / German mixed - i always respond - lets have a very good time.

I would appreciate to see you in my Stream! Please follow | Please use your free prime sub to support

Lets get them damn Dragons tails cutted

My Twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/vmas___

/cheer and /salute

~ Vmas, your Ranger
  2. Trevalon Augur

if it takes you 4.5 days to get to 50 of non stop 6 boxing, you need a better game plan

Also, this post will probably get ya a warning, pretty sure this is against the TOS on the forums.
    Draxx likes this.
  3. Kraked Augur

5 days is actually pretty good for a single boxer to get his 6 box crew to 50.
    Especially if he is true boxing, the amount of time it takes to move each character into a location is going to be where he spends most of his time. Not to mention if he makes characters with races that are no where near each other to start.

I've seen these posts pretty regularly, I do not think they are in violation of any ToS for the forums but I could be wrong.

Recommendation so you do not get throttled by GMs:
    Run your characters in stacks of 2 or 3 to avoid GMs thinking you are not true boxing, it also helps with the amount of reports that you will receive from others players.

Otherwise, good luck to you and I hope you steamroll the casuals on your way to dominance!
  4. Polpet Elder

god damn - cry me a river boy. lul

hop on WoW and spread your salt - kekw

why should it be against the TOS? Discord EQ Official have a Stramer Area to support streamers, why should it be against the rules here?
    TLP Addict and Kraked like this.
  5. Polpet Elder

Thank you :) yeah, openfield i move all 6 at once, but this is fine since i stream and im recording all the time.
  6. Kraked Augur

I have 6-12 boxed on truebox TLPs and the players are toxic garbage that cannot stand people who box, so be aware you will be reported fairly often if you move in stacks.

I will definitely pop in to see how you truebox though, many do not see how tasking it becomes!
  7. abra_ka-milkshake New Member

Good luck Kraked, I too will see how you're going and be interested in your setup.

I have gradually increased the number of boxes I've done on TLPs. This year will be 4, 2 hands-on chars and 2 others that are mostly controlled by in-game macro - the occasional input required. No third party software, no funky mice/keyboard bindings... just 4 computers, 2 of them notebooks and 2 with standard mice.

When you get into a rhythm it goes well but when things get hectic it gets very messy haha.
    Kraked likes this.
  8. abra_ka-milkshake New Member

Meant to reply to Polpet :p
  9. Templora New Member

I'll be running 6 also - 6 machines, monitors are 3x2 wall mounted, in game bind makes it easy.
    depends on your route and sleep 3-5 days to 50 is about right. Also with AOC locks being character bound will probably make 3 sets of 6 teams

yes make sure you have a jug to catch all the tears from the none box players and keep an eye on your chat window for tells from GMs as these sour woke kids will report you for boxing.

enable tell to sperate window that helps when a window pops up also add a trigger - another option i have seen is "/afk this is not my main character pls send tell to John Smith" helps the gms
    Kraked likes this.
  10. Kraked Augur

Gina Trigger FTW!
  11. Polpet Elder

[IMG]

This is how my desk looks like right now.
    Knifen, Overcast451, Anasyn and 2 others like this.
  12. Kraked Augur

Is that a Hexan / Heretic candle holder I see ?
  13. GnomeGnomeGnome Elder

wow, that looks freakin awesome.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  14. Obliteration Elder

I find no end of amusement crushing 6 boxers with my ench/wiz box
  15. Vlahkmaak Augur

My desk/box set up - not so neat.
  16. Anasyn New Member

Amazing set up. I'll watch your stream tomorrow. Also followed your Twitch. I'll be streaming as well when I get home from work but only two boxing. I'm too lazy to get old computers up and running.
    Draxx likes this.
  17. Draxx New Member

Same, ain't got time for that. I'm pushing late 30s, work 10hrs a day, and have four kids.
    Koshk likes this.
  18. Crashdummy Elder

That set up looks awesome, I got lazy and cut back from 4 machines to 2. Now if I can get the lotto to come home, I could set up something like that, but with at least one TV up and behind.
  19. Vlahkmaak Augur

For people who want to try boxing - but don't want to invest a lot - EverQuest itself is very old so it runs fine on old beater lap tops you can find for 50-150. I'd recommend at least a 15" screen though. My older eyes have a harder time on the 14" laptop but my larger ones no issues at all.