Fixed Small green vertical lines

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dewey, May 19, 2023.

1. Dewey Augur

Ever since the patch I've noticed some small green vertical lines that flash on my screens. It happens on multiple computers. I've checked and my UI's for my graphic cards are up to date.

Please fix.
    Ssdar, Yinla, Raccoo and 2 others like this.
  2. Khaalm New Member

Yes I have this problem too as well as the flickering that is driving me nuts.
  3. SteamFox Augur

The green bar(s) are from power sources
  4. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Yes, I have this on all my windows too.
  5. Moege Augur

Powersources in your bank/shared bank, move them to character inventory
    Sturmx likes this.
  6. scaethach Scholar

Is this related to the equipped power sources no longer showing how charged they are?
  7. JolineSZ Augur

Putting all powersources from bank to inventory removed two green flickering lines in the center of the screen, two other green lines in center a bit more to the left are still there. /sarcasm on Should I test every item in my bank now? /sarcasm off
    Come on I know programming is always a bit like mystic to people who have no knowledge about it. But honestly items in my bank produce small green lines when I am where ever? LOL really, I don't even want to understand the code behind that.

Reminds me on the dead Hobbit stuck below the bank in PoK making the zone crash, or the faces of several animal were suddenly on their back. /shiver

And then this converted inventory window and others. Isn't it fun that the default UI user are having the big problems now and not the customer UI user (Their problem will come later);) People creating customer UIs now and putting the old and not converted windows to it, so they can load them from their and the rest load from common default. Helps atleast against epileptic events.

As a customer UI user (I have not one original window), who was able to implement every smallest change to my UI over the years and being able to repair everything, I am already scared like hell, because I have no damn idea about html coding.

This crazy converter, converts my inventory into some funny window which puts every single thing below each other on left side and looks like a shopping list.

I stare at the codes and want to grab a drink, or a huge piece of cake to calm me down....

WELL......somehow I feel like 1999 where we had eyes in the sky instead of clouds, lava in West Karana instead of gras, running below the world and stucking on ships not being able to leave them....and other funny things...

OK... now I feel better :rolleyes:
  8. Beltirabelkira Elder

Question, how many of you that have the green line issue, have ANY part of your UI custom?

Just attempted to recreate this green line bug. Just loading drakah's bank UI allowed me to recreate it.

It is a similar situation to the bug where if you open all your inventory bags the last bag (or last couple bags if you have the extra 2 slots) are blank (as if theres no slots there)

Using the default UI with no UI add ons I don't have the issue.
  9. JolineSZ Augur

Oh, I posted a bag issue seperately. I have disappearing bag slots in my inventory bags as soon as I put consumables on a hotbutton. When I remove them the spots in the resposnding bag are back. I have no problems with big bank window.
  10. scaethach Scholar

I have it and I'm using the "rolled back" default, so technically custom.
  11. Sturmx Lorekeeper

Thanks! This is exactly what it was. Had two power sources in my bank that were causing green bars on my screen at all times. Removing them fixed it!
  12. klanderso Developer

This should be fixed in the next big update.
    Emilari, Svann2 and Raccoo like this.
  13. Zipe The Healer

For anyone out there having this issue... on some other post it was found that this was related to big bank custom UI, I couldn't find which post suggested it:
    Just wanted to say that I confirm that disabling big bank custom UI worked for me as a fix, and I am using a custom UI without big bank UI for raiding without the flickering.