Fixed Internally UI - Default UI Text Blinks when opening bags

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tendain, May 17, 2023.

1. Tendain Apprentice

Everytime you open a bag the defualt UI blinks, the platnium font is differant in inventory tab vs the font in bank, the alt currencty tab font is differant, the stat tab font is differant and smaller, the spell book will no longer go on top of the inventory window, bags will not go on top of the inventory window. this mornings patch something up with the default UI specifically the inventory window.....

shut off the servers and fix whatever broke under this mornings patch, logically the patch broke like normal.
  2. Balm Apprentice

"working as intended" - it's exactly how it is on Test
  3. Drakang Augur

The flickering is annoying as hell. They really should have figured that out before pushing the change.
    Eteract, Xeladom, Fenthen and 5 others like this.
  4. Drakang Augur

Looks like the flickering only happens in custom UIs. Now to figure out why.
  5. Marton Augur

I don't have custom UI and still get flickering.
    Eteract, Fenthen, NyteShayd and 5 others like this.
  6. Drakang Augur

I swapped to default and it went away, Very strange.
  7. toxicsmell Journeyman

the inventory staying on top of everything is else is hot garbage. please correct your evil ways at once , at least give us an , " always on top " option to check on and off for windows.
    Eteract, Wulfhere, Kialya and 2 others like this.
  8. toxicsmell Journeyman

happening with default UI also.
  9. Hamshire Augur

I tried.
    [IMG]
    Eteract, Xyza, Carden and 7 others like this.
  10. Drakang Augur

If I adjust the Frames per Second I can adjust the flicker speed lol. Just can't completely get rid of it.
  11. Herf Augur

Yep me too. Using the standard graphics chip on the mobo, no graphics card.
    Eteract and Tendain like this.
  12. Herf Augur

This is the way.
    Fenthen likes this.
  13. Wilke Journeyman

Sent a bug report and was told that it was a UI issue that I need to fix b deleting files, etc....NO WAY
    alanus and Joules_Bianchi like this.
  14. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Wrong-o, totally stock UI, same issue. Open one bag and entore UI flickers off for a second.
    Eteract, Herf, Vanac and 1 other person like this.
  15. Sycloniss Journeyman

I use AYA ui and I updated to the new patch for the ui and I have zero issues after the new patch.
  16. Lannin Elder

Same problem , I also use default UI
    Eteract likes this.
  17. stffandthyngs New Member

same issue here....ui flickers opening a single bag, and the inventory window is stuck on top....gets really annoying to play. im using the default ui, worked fin last night, today, messed up. arent patches supposed to SOLVE issues, not create them? please fix this...
  18. alanus Augur

This is happening to me, too. It is driving me nuts

I don't have a custom UI or anything, just a regular one with a few hotbars. It only seems to happen when opening larger bags, too. Only happening from inventory, too
  19. Conq Augur

The screen blinking on every individual bag opening and Inventory window overwriting everything is annoying enough for me to not login to raid today. Also my bags overwrite every window except my inventory window. And the Window Selector stays on top of everything other than my Inventory window AND won't go offscreen?? Does anyone at Daybreak even play this game?!
    Conq
    Eteract, Kialya, dreadlord and 3 others like this.
  20. Velisaris_MS Augur

Yep, I can put a bag on a hotkey and open it from there without the whole UI blinking...even with the inventory window open.