Fixed Internally White inventory window

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Marton, May 17, 2023.

1. Marton Augur

Inventory window is elegantly white ....

Also I guess I'm done shopping and sending parcels too since can't see anything in those ....

How to fix this? Thanks.
  2. Monkeychunks Augur

I have this issue also. Hopefully I don't accidentally click "upgrade character" and waste one of my available Heroics or click consume Krono on this lifetime account

What a hot mess this whole patch is. They beat Snookie's hot mess all to heck
  3. big critz New Member

Same here with the White Inventory and cant see any specs whatsoever. Also have to open and close with inventory drop down instead d of just using "I". Basically unplayable at this point.
  4. Balm Apprentice

From other posts, it might be connected to Radeon gfx cards - is that what you have, by any chance?
  5. Monkeychunks Augur

Yes, AMD Radeon.

Will guess I will cancel my accounts. Can't play this way and not going to invest in a new card. Been a good run.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Knifen Augur

And by chance did you check to see if Radeon has more current drivers than what you are using and tried that?
  7. big critz New Member

Yes same here...Radeon HD 4600 and I'm not changing anything hardware wise to play EQ. I'll try to log in this weekend and if its still an issue then I'll find another way to spend my free time.

Also, I did try to update driver and it said I had the latest updates already installed.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Radeon usually keeps you up to date. I'm sure if EQ patch has changed things Radeon wasn't notified.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  9. Knifen Augur

Dont have one so not sure, what ever I have always tells me I have new drivers ready I just dont upgrade unless something is broke.

Worth checking to see whats out compared to what is running. Anytime video issues arise thats the first I check, not that its what fixes it.
  10. Lannin Elder

Same problem , drivers up to date ...
    Enemies likes this.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

On 2 different computers, both with Radeon's - one inventory screen is fine the other is pure white.

Adjusting windowed gamma in game now also affects the gamma on my computer whereas it never did before outside of the game.
  12. Smithwick New Member

Same problem. White, corrupted inventory window. AMD Firepro V5900 installed. No issues until the patch today.
    Lannin likes this.
  13. Drewie Augur

AMD Radeon RX 6600 here, and no problem with the inventory window.
  14. Soulbanshee Augur

15. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Good idea to say your system.. GPU CPU Windows version.
  16. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I notice right clicking inventory window.. background.. texture does no change.. but other windows it changes to white background. [IMG]
  17. Kinadorm Augur

All of the new ui elements are all white for me making them unusable. The quantity selector is just a white box and can't see the button, numbers or slider. The inventory screen has the class emblem in the middle but the rest is just a white box. I can see the outline of items in the inventory slots but can't see any stats or ui elements. I have an older Radeon graphics card. It no longer gets driver updates but its running the latest it supports.
    Loup Garou likes this.
  18. Igorath-Bertox Elder

And all that is heard from the devs are crickets. They were told it wasn't ready yet they pushed it to live, why?
    Fenthen and Yinla like this.
  19. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Same here on the useless inventory screen. There is no way to click the edge or anything to get to the background to change the option like some suggest. It does not open. Windows selector bar is so greyed out and items in it disappear while others get stuck showing. I can open some bags but have no access to aa, ach, upgrade, etc.
  20. Montag Augur