Which stat food looks the most delicious?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, May 15, 2023.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Had to join the band wagon. I always liked the look of iron rations.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Grobb Liquidized Meat. Mmm mmm mmm. It's Norrath's superfood.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Suitable in nugget form too.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Qwalla's Casserole Delight, actually looks like casserole.
    Jamazar and Elyssanda like this.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

I must add I think it is the biggest PITA of all the stat foods to make. Could do without all the subcombines.
  6. Grove Augur

I love all the baked foods, everything from Edible Goo to Qwalla's Casserole Delight. The whole concept is one that has continuously been executed with intelligence and creativity. And when you know the contents of a recipe, it is even more appealing.
    There is only one recipe that I think Developers overlooked: Sauerkraut. No need to create components; cabbage and salt are in game.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

do you remember making Misty Thicket Picnics?? Nothing like 1bazillion subcombines that do not have equal yields, so you have not enough of some, or leftovers of others.
    Flatchy likes this.
  8. Cloud the Third Augur

Gnome kabobs.

Is there any sushi recipes in the game? Need to add some fish eggs from fish as well for some kind of roe / caviar type stuff.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

10. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Rain of Fear had a sushi recipe.
  11. alanus Augur

Luclin Berry Cooler looks really delicious
  12. Hegsheoshed Augur

Flask of Melon Juice. After you add any of the rums you have to put a cornflake on top for it to count as food. I am hijacking this thread to ask for cornflakes...