Current list of Oakwynd guilds, raid times and discords

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Leorium, May 11, 2023.

1. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

2. Haldi Elder

Should also update as some are disbanded too.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

And who would that be? Everyone on the list is still active
  4. Obliteration Elder

This tlp is going to be amazing, better tell mommy
  5. Haldi Elder

Haha, yeah they all are for the first few weeks, "amazing" that is. After that it will be dumpster and the biggest mistake DBG made in a TLP ever.

Once Krono prices hit 3k plat, there will be a mass exodus
  6. jeskola pheerie

Any of these cancelling plans if this launches with FTE in its current state?
  7. Trevalon Augur

What on earth are with all these 3 night a week guilds. I don't even know what you guys do for 3 nights? There isn't enough content to fit in 3 nights unless your unbelievably slow at clearing.
  8. ForumBoss Augur

You can raid plane of sky 7 nights a week if you level 7 wizards to take dt's per account. This sounds like heaven. /s.
    Lineater likes this.
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Dargons has one main raid night, and two alt raid nights. I can't speak for the rest.
  10. Cildar Journeyman

There are two times as many active guilds on a Mischief two years in.
  11. Runes Augur

Vox/Naggy/Phinny
    Fear/Hate
    Sky

You are in crappy gear/low mana/hp pools and crap for weapons for a while and level 50..there is no steam rolling in classic
  12. MMOer Augur

Why do raid guilds love raiding late on work nights? Am I the only EQ player that has a job?

Where my Friday night, Sat night, and Sunday Morning raiders?
    Overcast451 and TheRealMuramx like this.
  13. coltongrundy Augur

bro what? How are there that many guilds that want to play on this broken server? You people are the reason why we can't have nice things.
  14. Taemek Lorekeeper

Hi, can you please add my guild to the list.
    Epoch - https://discord.gg/eFAymwrR
    Australian based guild in the timezone of GMT +10
    Playtimes are: 7pm - 11pm or later if people can stay longer
    Raid days yet to be determined, we will do this by community voting
    Class requirement atm is Open for all classes
    New players welcome!!!
    Anasyn, Yinla and Zeratuul like this.
  15. Trevalon Augur

That's 2 nights for sure, could do all that in 2 nights at 3 hour raids, some of these guilds are doing 3 nights at 4 hour raids...crazy stuff.

The only time you need to raid longer than 3 hours a night is very early NTOV and maybe VT and probably Demi (If you wanna clear it all in 1 night early on, but I think this depends more on the raid leader and how knowledgeable the raiders are of these fights)...at least through TBS (this is furthest I have gone)
  16. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Because most of the people running these guilds raid on Saturday or Sunday on Live already.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Could be interested if Oakwynd launches in a playable state.
    Taemek likes this.
  18. Lumiens Augur

I'd love a weekend guild too, I can't sit in meetings all day long and function on less than 7 hours of sleep anymore. Most people don't want to give up their weekends to raid so they schedule them during the week.
    Overcast451 likes this.
  19. Basak Augur

So many nice guilds, so many nice people, I am having as hard of a time figuring which guild to join as I do as figuring out my race/class choices!
  20. Crackers Augur

Who is the hardcore "We're going to curb stomp anyone in our way" guild out of this list?
    Bobbybick likes this.