update on Angarr to Yelinak transfer please

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ikarinokamii, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Let's not pretend we know what we are talking about.
  2. Shakara Augur

You telling me a game without item sinks and where 90% of the most desirable items are untradeable has an economy that functions?
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You can have your own opinions.

You cannot have your own facts.

And the fact is to each server the economy matters, not to everyone on it, but to many. Your opinion that they don't is not factual.
    yepmetoo and Herf like this.
  4. ikarinokamii Elder

you are wrong. the economy on yelinak is LR and Krono. period.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Cool story bro.
  6. ikarinokamii Elder

I don't know what that is supposed to mean, if you have evidence to the contrary I would love the hear it.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I grow weary of opinion stated as fact.
  8. Agrippa Augur

It's been a good while since I've played on servers where most everything is designed to rot. Outside of tradeskill mats, perhaps, is there any real use the bazaar there? Maybe I'm mistaken, where there's *a lot* more loot available that isn't designed to rot, but I'm completely unaware of any data sites that have ways to search for that sort of thing. Does Yelinak realistically have a functional bazaar?
  9. Shakara Augur

I think we are equating caring and matters. The item economy does not meaningfully affect players at all. Perhaps some very very niche cases but most players could never engage with the EQ economy and it would affect their progression in no way.
  10. ikarinokamii Elder

it's not an opinion, go log onto the server. i get the sense that you don't actually play on the server,