We are all knights of the ForumQuest round table.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MasterMagnus, Apr 30, 2023.

1. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I even had trouble getting the instance. :rolleyes:

I don't necessarily need 2.0, but with my junk gear, removing prestige stuff, and being out of the expansion cycle for years it combines to blah.
  2. Iven Antonius Bayle

HOSSA !

I have lower toons than 90 on Drinal, so we could team up some day if I ever will make it to there.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  3. Cloud the Third Augur

I am a bard not a knight. I play with giants and kill evils like no other! Go-Go Good Team.

/fansy out
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  4. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Pretty sure there is an unwritten code of conduct for ForumQuest Knights that losing in verbal jousting is forbidden
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Now you are just making stuff up
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  6. Koshk Augur

My seat at the table only has 3 legs, and there's a piece of chewing gum on the table where I set down my mug of ale.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  7. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Sorry Koshk I used one of your chair legs to teach a halfling druid some manners...that gum is actually one of their chewed up eyeballs which tasted the same as the smell of their feet....forgot to throw it away after I spit it out sorry
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  8. modsiw Augur

Jousting is quite deadly. It remained so even after regulation and chivalry, both of which are largely lacking in the Kingdom of Forumlandia.

If you happened to be named Henry, it is particularly ill advised.
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

ForumQuest:
    Deadly? Indeed :D
    Lacking chivalry? Indeed :(
    Lacking regulation? ...um:rolleyes:
  10. strongbus Augur

rangers are knight your just the throw a way ones we use to distract the other side while the real knights get in close for the kill.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Good OP.

But....I'm no Knight, I'm a zerker, and we all know that means I have poor restraint (aside from the obligatory strait jacket AKA forum mods).
    MasterMagnus likes this.