Where are the fragment vendors? (wulfenite, etc)

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by EastSideWestSide, May 7, 2023.

1. EastSideWestSide Lorekeeper

The proc augment fragment/chips/shards vendors (wulfenite as an example I can recall off the top of my head), and the distillations to remove them when you get a new weapon and want to put it in that, is there a title for that kind of vendor?

I've been using find in various cities and PoK but can't recall what specifically I'm looking for.

The only one I could recall was one in Qeynos but the character I'm playing now, not so popular with the guards there (I'd prefer an option that leaves his spleen less stabbed).

On a TLP (PoP/LDoN) era if that matters.
    PCSS and Mithra like this.
  2. Mithra Augur

3. Annastasya Augur

The one in Crescent Reach is on the second floor, up on the platform area that has a single banker, it is near the edge by the Alchemy and Jewelery alcoves.
    PCSS and EastSideWestSide like this.
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Here's a way to help find them:

I went to EQ ZAM and ran a search on wulfenite. I clicked one of the augments, and that page showed it was available in 6 zones: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=50069

You can't see the vendor list if not a premium member, but you can click on one of the zones listed, and look at the NPC tab for that zone. On will have the [melee augment] descriptor on it. There's your vendor ;)
    EastSideWestSide likes this.
  5. EastSideWestSide Lorekeeper

Thanks all!

That “Melee Augments” clarification was enough to help me narrow it down on Find, tracked down the one in Neriak (Commons IIRC) so now my toons that can’t use Qeynos have an option.
    Tatanka likes this.