Female Ogre Bard Animation Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yatta, May 8, 2023.

1. Yatta New Member

I just got the Visage of the Brute on my Female Vah Shir Bard on the Yelinak TLP and discovered that some of the playing animations are very buggy.

The worst offender is that somehow the plate breastplate is being moved, but most of the animations seem broken in general.
    Nniki likes this.
  2. code-zero Augur

Ogre is the absolute worst Bard animation of them all by a large margin. Just stick it on your keyring and ignore it.
  3. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Wow, looks like you class changed to exotic dancer
    code-zero likes this.
  4. minimind The Village Idiot

Is she taking off her hero's forge BP, exposing her chainmail graphic BP, and then beating on the hero's forge BP like a drum?

Am I seeing that right?
  5. code-zero Augur

yup that's exactly what's happening and it's been like that for as long as a bard could get any sort of Ogre illusion
    minimind likes this.
  6. Hegsheoshed Augur

It happens with the male or female ogre illusion on a bard. It isn't observable from other accounts and that is my complaint. I want that breastplate filled with valuables each time it comes off.
    minimind likes this.
  7. Yatta New Member

Oh it's visible from other accounts, confirmed!
    minimind and code-zero like this.
  8. Hegsheoshed Augur

I've never seen it from my other accounts while trying to observe it from not my bard.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

I like my ogre illusion, but then I prefer the chain armor look which doesnt have this issue.
    minimind likes this.