Firefall type 7 augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by alanus, Dec 23, 2022.

1. alanus Augur

The tier 3 augs are far easier to get than the tier 1 augs. Mean streets has a pretty common drop rate for both the type 5 and type 7 piece
  2. Roxas MM Augur

your char will not be a lot worse if you miss 1 augment i think. it is nice to have it all, but come on.
  3. Toukan Augur

Qwalla

Thanks for confirming which mobs are the proper PH's for the Matriarch, but how about weighing in on the augment(s) rarity ? Thanks
    Swiss and alanus like this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

Can you confirm if scorched bones are the ph for Scorched Crackling Bones in Shadeweaver's Tangle? There's only 4, and one of them is under the world on Bristlebane.
    Swiss likes this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Thank you for your hard work.
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

GIMME MY JINGLE AUG!
    Ozon and Svann2 like this.
  8. Razorfall Augur

All the Tier 1 augs seem to drop off any of the Tier 1 named. I got the Jingle aug off the named Saurek in Shadeweavers Tangle.

Thorn Petal seems to drop the Small Stone of Shadows from last expansion as well, which is weird.

I have not seen a single type 5 aug drop at all
  9. Swiss Augur

I can confirm seeing type 5s drop but still looking for a smoldering core of radir, think I've seen a few jingle bells, lots of tegi str, 2 kaas akuel, and 1 smoldering core of radir this entire year that I lost the roll on.

Way too rare and would be nice to know if the drop rate was even intentional.
    alanus likes this.
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

We had a guildie get this the other day. When he linked it, it was like everyone stopped, cheered, and admired it.
    Flatchy likes this.
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Sorry, had to LOL, seeing Firefall and jingle in the same post.....

You are the AUG that I've always dreamed of,
    I knew it from the start....

The strangest things get my ear worms cranking ;)
    Flatchy, Grove and Sissruukk like this.
  12. Cloud the Third Augur

Also why are raid augs only allowed in slot 8 but group augs can go into 7/8? Doesn't that mean the raid augs are a downgrade to the group version? Wouldn't it make more sense for group augs to only work in 7 and raid to work in 7/8?
  13. Kalamos Augur

I haven't kept track of the number of T1 named I've seen die, but it's likely a number in the triple digits. In that time I've seen 4 Jingles, 2 Tegi, 2 caster, and 1 Radir drop. I've seen so many Selenelion I lost track but it's at least 10, and I've seen ONE type 5. I don't know why they even bothered to put the type 5s on the loot table. At least in CoV it was a reasonable alternative to running missions ad nauseum. I don't know which Dev did the drop rates for the two T1 zones, but they got it really wrong in my opinion. There's rare and there's stupid. This falls into the latter category.
  14. Zarkdon Augur

This make it impossible to upgrade from group gear to raid gear without losing your augs.
  15. alanus Augur

Are there even any type 8 only augs still worth using?
    Swiss and Svann2 like this.