Didn't think the heritage crate change through did you?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by globeadue, Apr 20, 2023.

1. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

As I said, that's mcmarin's source.

You need to slow down and read too.

:p
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It means that there is a wiki article on many types of law and that links to other types of law has nothing to do with loot crates being gambling or nowt
    Wyre Wintermute and Nennius like this.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You posted several links to wiki for different law types but made no attempt to explain how that those law types means that loot crates are not gambling.
    Wyre Wintermute and Nennius like this.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I posted a link to a wiki article on gaming law like you posted a link to other wiki articles on laws. I made no attempt to claim that link proved my point just like you made no attempt to claim your links proved you right.
  5. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Yep.

Darkpaw spent way less time thinking through this change, than forum regulars spent trying to cry "OMG loot crates are gambling!!1!"
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They had a choice of removing the loot crates from the servers until all items are usable or removing the unusable items from the crates.
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

What I posted is copied from the link you posted.

Just keep on proving to us all you didn't even read your 'source'.

You are wrong. And you just keep pointing it out.

Read Nennius' opinion of your source. How bout you respond to that?
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I have asked you to provide a source and all you have done is linked to some random pages about different law types and that does nothing to show that you are right.
    Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  9. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I'm aware of exactly what happened, when complaints were made, and when the change was made.

As I keep proving, like in the FTE discussion. I have superior reading comprehension and I read everything.

I posted that to bring the thread back on track. But some people keep pulling it off topic.
  10. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

That is your link brother.
  11. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

The gears are just starting to move for you!

Keep thinking about exactly what you said to Nennius. Every element of what you said.

Does that start to reveal something you hadn't yet considered?
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And I never made any statements that it proved my claim, I only linked it to show that there is a category of law centered around gaming which you claimed does not exist.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I said that there is a category of law around gaming and others and myself have provided links that gambling doesn't depend on the rewards given rather the actions that players take.
  14. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

You were warm, then you passed it by. You're getting colder now.

But keep trying!
  15. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Can you provide an actual source and explain why you are right? Or are you just going to continue to reply that everyone who has responded saying loot crates are gambling are wrong?

You have no chance of changing anyone's mind if you keep refusing to show any sources as to why you are right and they are wrong.
  16. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

You provided the source. I'm firing up my pc, so I can type a thorough response, instead of my tablet. I'll use your source to prove you wrong. And show you why trying to push me around doesn't prove your point.
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I am asking you to provide a source for your claims that loot crates are not gambling and it is obvious that you don't care about providing a source to try and change anyone's mind as others have done in this thread.

There are several countries that have ruled it is gambling and made laws to regulate it

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=315f057f-7ad3-442f-9a7e-5ffecf051f76

Wyre Wintermute likes this.
  18. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Your insistence that I need a source belies your thinking. I know I've got you now.

Time and time again on this forum I've proven many people wrong, by virtue of an agreed upon meaning of words, with not a single 'quoted source'. Words like "Exploit" and "Intended".

I've memed my victory dances over forum regulars who try to blow by their falsehoods with nothing but repetition.

So you really want to go there? It'll be fun I promise. :D

Just like Engage=Aggro, remember?
  19. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I'm on the PC, and ready to use Waring's own document to prove him wrong.

I won't be quoting any other source, I don't need to. Take it or leave it. And you'll have to positively confirm, you DO want me to prove you wrong with your own quoted source.

I'll wait...
  20. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Oh please do. Since you say you read everything, you're starting to go back to the meaning of words, yet you quickly tried to change horses mid stream when it was made apparent that you did NOT, in fact, read or know the definitions of words you were claiming to have an exact measure of.

I never thought I'd see the day where I was in a thread agreeing with Mr. Argues Everything vs you Mag, it'd be the last thing I could have imagined on the forums.. but this is ridiculous.

You say there's an international law STATING that loot crates are not gambling. Post it or move along.
    MasterMagnus likes this.