Class Choice on Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jakuk, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Jakuk Lorekeeper

Hello guys trying to decide on which class to play on Mischief going forward. I've narrowed my choices down to Shadowknight, Necromancer, Beastlord, Mage, Ranger, Monk. I Will be deciding based on these categories overall on who is best for each

1. Soloing leveling/AA grinding.
    2. Grouping/Raid priority
    3. Named Farming.
    4. Plat/Krono making as a single account
    5. Progression as far as soloing when not grouped

Now I know alot of this is based around soloing and the reason for that is, I've had a very hard time finding guildies and groups to do content on this server, I know for alot of you who are established on this server that may seem ridiculous to you. But it is not
    A big part of it, is that I've only been back about 2 month's and I play in off hours when the server is mostly dead. Anyways any input would help thanks.
    Laronk likes this.
  2. Falafel Lorekeeper

You probably don't want to hear this, but consider at least boxing 2 characters.

Soloing past 45 or so is ****.
  3. Appren Gnomercy

1. Soloing leveling/AA grinding - Necro. Bst, mag and ranger also do ok. Still, solo grinding isn't all that good, but you'll at least do better than a rogue or warrior solo...
    2. Grouping/Raid priority - Beastlords often fill the slow role in groups, and for raids necro and mage are becoming more and more powerful from now and onwards, either will do well. Monks have always been strong on TLPs, and while they arent super overpowered from 75+ onward, they are still good (most guilds have a bunch of them though, same for SK)
    3. Named Farming. - SK (assuming raid gear, this is Mischief after all...), necro for stuff that dont summon, beast not too bad
    4. Plat/Krono making as a single account - this is more about your knowledge about what is valuable, how to get most of your stuff on bazaar than class. But necro/SK.
    5. Progression as far as soloing when not grouped - you wont be doing much progression solo, beyond leveling, but whatever is good at solo...[/quote]
  4. magikarp Elder

how do wizards do in tss/tbs+? are the golden days behind them?
  5. Mithra Augur

Starting in SoD all wizards, necros and mages should be winning dps parses.
  6. Iyacc Augur

You should be an SK. That way you fit in with 85% of the server. :D
  7. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

I have been absolutely crushing it as a Wizard post TSS on Aradune. Currently in SoD and if we are doing a burn, no one comes close. Also if you have good support (i.e. a box chanter) you can very easily top the overall raid parse by a few million damage.