fellowship

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by LadyQuake, Apr 25, 2023.

1. LadyQuake Elder

More in fellowship would be good.
    People make more alts, and when been playing 22 or so years (I was young back then:)), more people come along. Doesn't have to be many more, up to 5 would do
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Let us quest for more slots!
    Rijacki likes this.
  3. Alarya Augur

Also, it would be great if they dropped the required 3 toons to drop a campfire down to 1... I'm pretty sure any of my toons would be able to figure out how to make a fire! =P
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

The two functions of fellowships (ease of travel and xp bonus) need to be split from each other.

Campfires need to be group based. Allow the leader of a group to throw one down and let the other party members click in. This "needing 3 in zone" nonsense needs to go.

The "fellowship" part should only be for xp sharing, which needs to be revamped as well.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Cadira Augur

Quit asking for this, the devs have said no 100 times. It's not a unique question.
  6. Zarkdon Augur

A week isn't a week without the call for more fellowship slots.
    Fanra and Nennius like this.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's a slippery slope. If Daybreak increased the limit by six, guess what people are going to be saying a month later? They're going to ask for six more.
    Nennius likes this.
  8. dreadlord Augur

Perhaps if we ask often enough, someone will eventually listen?
    I would really like to pass my exp to an alt - if we are to be able to use fellowships to be able to do this AND hang out with friends (who also have alts), then fellowships need to be bigger.
    Simple
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'd like for Fellowship to be Heirloom, where you can add alts on the same account without taking another Fellowship slot.
    Daedly, Cerryn and FYAD like this.