I asked AI who is the best EverQuest player in history

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by jeskola, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

There is only a handful of players who killed the sleeper so considering that, wouldn't the best player in the game be one of the people who were on the sleeper raid since it has only been killed once. All these people listed as the best have never killed this mob.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Man, I wish Fansy was a streamer. Could you imagine?
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Petalonyx like this.
  3. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

LOL

What can you tell me about Everquest player Furor
    and

What can you tell me about Everquest player Rasper Helpdesk
    jeskola likes this.
  4. Sissruukk Rogue One

Who is <me>?

"I found three people with that name on the internet. One of them is <me> who was born in <year>. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any more information about him."

Totally goes off of what is on the internet. Considering I have practically no footprint on the internet makes me happy.
  5. jeskola pheerie

Google Bard
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

I have heard of the bard AI, so no need to google it. I just didnt know which one you were talking about. You do know there are several out there, right?
  7. jeskola pheerie

Good one
  8. jeskola pheerie

I asked it:

What can you tell me about an EverQuest player named Svann aka Svann2 who is a member of the guild Ring of Valor?

Svann, also known as Svann2, is a player of the massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) EverQuest. He is a member of the guild Ring of Valor, which is one of the most powerful guilds in the game. Svann is a skilled player and has a deep knowledge of the game mechanics. He is also a valuable member of his guild, and is always willing to help others.
    Svann is a human warrior, and he is known for his strength and his ability to tank damage. He is also a skilled healer, and he is often called upon to support his guildmates in battle. Svann is a valuable asset to his guild, and he is always willing to help others.
    Svann is a popular player in the EverQuest community, and he is known for his friendly personality and his willingness to help others. He is a valuable member of the Ring of Valor guild, and he is a role model for other players.
    Here are some additional details about Svann:
    • He is a level 120 human warrior.
    • He has a gear score of 10,000.
    • He has been playing EverQuest for over 10 years.
    • He is a member of the guild Ring of Valor.
    • He is a skilled player and has a deep knowledge of the game mechanics.
    • He is a valuable asset to his guild and is always willing to help others.
    • He is a popular player in the EverQuest community and is known for his friendly personality and his willingness to help others.
    • He is a role model for other players.
    Svann2 likes this.
  9. Rylak Elder

I heard Svann will be MT for all RoV raids moving forward. it's time to put that gear score of 10,000 to use! ;)
    Ozon, jeskola and Sissruukk like this.
  10. FYAD Augur

I asked the AI who the "best player in all of EQ for all time" and it said that I am, in fact, the best EQ player to ever play. So I'm going to go with that.
    jeskola likes this.
  11. jeskola pheerie

AI:

There is no EverQuest player named FYAD. The only result I found for that name is in the book "Voices of the Faithful: Inspiring Stories of Courage from the Front Lines of the War on Terror". In the book, a character named Fayed is described as a Muslim man who was captured by the Taliban and tortured for his beliefs. He eventually escaped and made his way to the United States, where he is now a citizen.
    I am not sure why your search results would include a name that is not associated with any EverQuest player. It is possible that the name FYAD was used as a pseudonym by a player who did not want to be identified. It is also possible that the name FYAD was simply a typo.
  12. jeskola pheerie

In everquest who was the nicest, most stable, cool, chill guild leader that got everyone the most pixels?

That would be Sirken. He was the leader of the guild Legacy of Steel on the Bristlebane server. He was known for his kindness, his patience, and his willingness to help others. He was also a great leader, and he helped Legacy of Steel become one of the most successful guilds on the server.
    Sirken was always willing to lend a helping hand, whether it was giving advice, providing gear, or just being a shoulder to cry on. He was also a great motivator, and he always knew how to get the best out of his guild members. As a result, Legacy of Steel was always one of the top guilds on the server, and they were always at the forefront of new content and challenges.
    Sirken was also a very generous guild leader. He was always willing to share his wealth with his guild members, and he was always looking for ways to help them improve their characters. As a result, Legacy of Steel was one of the most well-equipped and powerful guilds on the server.
    Sirken was a true leader, and he was a great asset to the EverQuest community. He was always willing to help others, and he always put the needs of his guild members first. He was a true inspiration, and he will be missed by all who knew him.
    Magneress likes this.
  13. Khanfu Elder

If you ask me I would say most famous from my experience on Bertoxx was Raak and the most infamous on bertoxx was Slainfoe. I cant speak for other servers but someone from fires of heaven has to be up there...
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

15. Iven Antonius Bayle

Those are my favourites. :D
    jeskola and Nennius like this.
  16. Nennius Curmudgeon

My AI refuses to answer. Should I be worried?
    jeskola likes this.
  17. Cloud the Third Augur

This is proof of how this isn't really AI and is just code. The fact that it tries to answer a question that can't be answered and is all opinion based. It isn't like saying which stock will go up in price which if you are an AI could look at all the information known about a company and say there is a 30% chance it will go up in price vs down. However, asking AI what the best guitar player is isn't something it can really answer and if it was real AI it would say that is based off the opinion of people and I can't tell you who is the best but I can tell you who I like.
    Svann2 likes this.
  18. Cloud the Third Augur

I did just have a thought that would be really cool. I don't know if they would take the time to do it but what if they made mercs use the chat AI and you could talk to them. I could ask the merc where does item whatever drop and they could use allak to look it up and give me an answer. Heck if you are just moloing you could talk with the merc and it would be sorta like talking to a real person you were grouped with for us lonely people.
  19. Iven Antonius Bayle

Every AI is just code. And some of that code can add more code automatically which can look like total nonsense.

Note: AI = 19 (A=1, B=2, etc.)
  20. Cloud the Third Augur

I don't think I have ever seen code that writes new code. They can change the formula so like it can generate a sql query that is completely different based on the parameters but that isn't really code writing code. The code is prewritten and is just following instructions on how to change the code. Real AI would write code to do something it was never told how to do.