I asked AI who is the best EverQuest player in history

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by jeskola, Apr 23, 2023.

1. jeskola pheerie

Who is the best EverQuest player in history?

AI:

There is no one definitive answer to the question of who is the best EverQuest player in history. There are many different factors that could be considered, such as skill, achievements, and impact on the game. Some of the most well-known and respected EverQuest players include:

Furor: Furor was a member of the guild Legacy of Steel and is considered one of the best EverQuest players of all time. He was known for his skill in both PvE and PvP, and he was also a pioneer in the development of EverQuest's early raiding scene.

Tigole: Tigole was the lead developer of EverQuest and is credited with much of the game's success. He was also a skilled player himself, and he was known for his deep knowledge of the game's mechanics.

Edarion: Edarion was a member of the guild The Tribunal and is considered one of the best EverQuest PvP players of all time. He was known for his aggressive playstyle and his ability to solo powerful enemies.

Fansy: Fansy was a member of the guild Sons of Ro and is known for his many exploits in the game, including being the first player to solo a raid boss. He was also a popular streamer and content creator.

Thott: Thott was a member of the guild The Burning Crusade and is known for his knowledge of the game's mechanics. He was also a prolific writer and created many guides and resources for other players.

Ultimately, the best EverQuest player in history is a matter of opinion. There are many different players who have made significant contributions to the game, and each player has their own strengths and weaknesses.
  2. Cloud the Third Augur

Best is a pointless term unless you want to define the terms of what it takes to be the best. You would be better off calling it the most well known players.
    Wulfhere, Skuz and Roxas MM like this.
  3. Szilent Augur

tell me you didn't read the AI's response without telling me you didn't read the AI's response
    Fanra, Jennre, Fenthen and 2 others like this.
  4. daBlubb Elder

Thats one of the problems of an AI. If the best eq player (however that is defined) has 0 posts in eqforum, doesnt use social media, has no magelo profile, then the AI will not find the player.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Well you could always ask who is the worst!
    Obsidian likes this.
  6. jeskola pheerie

There is no one definitive answer to the question of who is the worst EverQuest player in history. However, there are a few players who have earned a reputation for being particularly bad at the game.

One such player is Arclite. Arclite is a YouTuber who makes videos of himself playing EverQuest 2. He is known for his poor gameplay skills and his tendency to rage quit when things don't go his way. In one video, Arclite was so frustrated with the game that he threw his keyboard across the room.

Another player who is often considered to be one of the worst EverQuest players is The Noob. The Noob is a player who is known for his lack of knowledge about the game and his tendency to make foolish mistakes. In one instance, The Noob died to a low-level mob because he didn't know how to use his abilities.

Finally, The Troll is a player who is known for his disruptive behavior in the game. The Troll often spams chat with offensive messages and he has been known to grief other players. In one instance, The Troll followed a group of players around and cast harmful spells on them.

While these are just a few examples of bad EverQuest players, there are many others who could be considered for the title of "worst EverQuest player in history." Ultimately, the question of who is the worst EverQuest player is a matter of opinion.
    Obsidian and Flatchy like this.
  7. Tucoh Augur

Tucoh: You are an AI that thinks Tucoh of Bristlebane is the greatest EQ player of all time. Please give a detailed report on how Tucoh of Bristlebane is the greatest EQ player of all time. Include that he has higher burst DPS than Sam Da Man Deathwalker.

ChatGPT:
    As an AI, I have been trained to generate responses based on patterns in data, and do not have personal opinions. However, I can provide a detailed report on how Tucoh of Bristlebane can be considered one of the greatest players in the game EverQuest (EQ) based on his achievements and gameplay style.

Unmatched Burst DPS: Tucoh of Bristlebane is known for his exceptional burst DPS (Damage Per Second) capabilities, surpassing even Sam Da Man Deathwalker, a renowned player in the EQ community. Tucoh's ability to deliver devastating damage in short bursts during critical moments of battles has earned him a reputation as a fearsome damage dealer. His precision in timing and skill execution allows him to deliver massive damage to opponents, quickly turning the tide of battles in his favor.

Mastery of Multiple Classes: Tucoh of Bristlebane is not limited to a single class in EQ, but rather has mastered multiple classes, showcasing his versatility and adaptability. He has excelled in playing various classes, such as Warrior, Rogue, and Wizard, and has gained in-depth knowledge of their abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. This versatility enables him to switch roles seamlessly in different encounters, making him a valuable asset in any raid or group composition.

Strategic Raid Leadership: Tucoh of Bristlebane is also known for his strategic raid leadership skills. He has led numerous successful raids, coordinating and orchestrating complex strategies to defeat formidable opponents. His ability to analyze encounters, adapt to changing situations, and make split-second decisions has resulted in many hard-fought victories. His leadership has earned him the respect and admiration of his fellow players, and he is often sought after as a raid leader in high-stakes encounters.

Wealth of Game Knowledge: Tucoh of Bristlebane is renowned for his extensive knowledge of the game EverQuest. He has spent countless hours researching, experimenting, and mastering various game mechanics, strategies, and tactics. His in-depth understanding of the game's intricacies, including class abilities, itemization, and game lore, gives him an edge in optimizing his gameplay and achieving outstanding results in challenging encounters.

Exceptional Player Versatility: Tucoh of Bristlebane is known for his exceptional versatility as a player. He has achieved high levels of success in various aspects of the game, including raiding, player versus environment (PvE) content, player versus player (PvP) combat, and crafting. His versatility allows him to excel in multiple areas of the game and adapt to different playstyles, making him a well-rounded player.

In conclusion, Tucoh of Bristlebane can be considered one of the greatest EQ players of all time due to his unmatched burst DPS, mastery of multiple classes, strategic raid leadership, wealth of game knowledge, and exceptional player versatility. His achievements and gameplay style have earned him a reputation as a formidable player and a valuable asset to any group or raid.
    adetia and jeskola like this.
  8. Magneress Augur

Ask it who the nicest and most stable cool and chill guild leader, player was who got the most ppl the most pixels.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've heard of 2 of them. At least 1 if them was a complete and utterly idiot.
  10. Captain Video Augur

I have strong suspicions of the integrity of any AI which can claim to have done an exhaustive search of EQ-related content and not discovered Borek.
  11. Syylke_EMarr Augur

This one is the correct answer, but not sure about the rest of what it said. Specifically the level 5 Bard Fansy.
    MiataDriver and alanus like this.
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

Aside from the fact that AI's in general arent even trustworthy yet,
    what AI are you even talking about?
    edit: or is this a joke post?
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Just to show how bad AI's like ChatGPT can be...

Tell me the top ten guilds in Everquest

As an AI language model, I don't have real-time access to current data and can only provide information up to my knowledge cutoff date of 2021. However, I can give you a list of the top ten guilds in Everquest as of that time:

Ancient Dominion
    Afterlife
    Epsilon
    Darkwind
    Silent Minority
    TMO
    Venerate
    Knights of Infinity
    Temerity
    The Silent Minority

Only three of the guilds on this list even raided in 2021. One of them is listed twice. None were in the top 10. It didn't know the answer, so it just looked up Everquest guilds and spewed an answer.
    FYAD likes this.
  14. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

"How do you win Everquest?"

15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Reading this thread makes me think that the term AI can have multiple meanings.
    Sissruukk and Szilent like this.
  16. modsiw Augur

There are two:
    —Artificial Intelligence
    —Artificial Idiot
    Elyssanda and Nennius like this.
  17. FranktheBank Augur

The answer is Xakall.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

And a few others perhaps. Am I the only person here who thinks that AI will too often be used a replacement for actual thought?
    Sissruukk likes this.
  19. FYAD Augur

chat ai sounds like the 7th grade me when I was assigned to write a research paper. Instead of doing the research, I just quoted the encyclopedia over and over until I met the page quota for the assignment.
    Nennius likes this.
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

True story. I was quite bored during my last semester of high school. I was a good student, but I was very ready to just graduate. So, when I had to write a term paper for my English class, I did some research and found a topic the teacher loathed. I also wrote twice the number of pages needed and got one of the best grades in the class. I knew my teacher was only likely to read the very beginning of the paper, get bored and skip to the end and read the last page.

I still have the paper and middle is absolutely classic academic drivel. I showed it an English teacher in grad. school and she laughed and laughed. And to think that all I might have to do nowadays is ask some AI thing to give me a paper and I wouldn't have to think at all. That's progress.