Plane of Sky quest item.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xhartor, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Xhartor Augur

Since we have a new TLP right around the corner, isn't it about time that Plane of Sky tradable quest items had their lore tags removed and be made stackable?

Every guild I have every been a part of during Classic and Kunark would use hub accounts to store these quest item, so they can be disrupted once the no-trade item was looted by a member. It a huge hassle on people running guild trying to manage to several copies of the same items because of lore the tag. This cause most guilds to make several sky banker accounts just store these. So it would make sense to make these items easier for guilds to manager.

I personal can't see any purpose of having all of them lore and non-stackable.
  2. Basak Augur

I agree. For the most part if at least remove the lore part of it. I can live with them not being stackable but at least remove the lore from them!
  3. Koniku Elder

If they go through the trouble of messing with sky items Id hope they would just make the rewards drop from the bosses and get rid of the quest item nonsense
  4. Basak Augur

That sounds good too. I like the idea of questing but with each class having a different set of items it is just too many items that go rotting.
  5. Xhartor Augur

Biggest problem with that is them needing to make sure that the Crown of Elemental Mastery still drops. That is a Sky quest item, in addition to be an Epic drop for Mages.
  6. FranktheBank Augur

Sky items being stackable and non-lore would be amazing. It's one of those changes that will probably never happen until a dev gets first or second hand experience at what a sky bank looks like (meaning 3-10 characters holding items. After a sky raid, every looter sends every quest item to skybankone, if it bounces, send to skybanktwo, then three, etc etc).

It's absolutely ridiculous system that just should not exist.
    Schwifty and Xhartor like this.
  7. Triconx Augur

It should remain as is so people are reminded how trash Sky, and classic as a whole, is and maybe they can wake up from this rotating cycle of bad content and play more than 4% of the game.
  8. Xhartor Augur

Then it get to the point where the looters are unable to loot 60% of quest items, because their parcels are also full with sky junk that bounced on all the bankers.
  9. Labzeh Lorekeeper

100% agree this needs to be fixed/updated.
    It's a nightmare of a raid for reasons like this. Even if the bosses that have the "rare" items of the pools dropped the finished product it would be a much better experience for raiders and raid leaders. Make sure epic items are still dropping and bingo.

Sky isn't such a bad raid content wise, it's just the loot style that makes it aweful.
  10. Trevalon Augur

I know it wont be done, but I second this.

Quest items should not be lore and should all stack
    Mobs should have their Magic resists lowered so that casters are not dead weight
    Keys should be tradeable like on Mischief (it made this zone much more palpable)
    Also, lower the spawn time of KoS and make him not despawn
    Schwifty likes this.
  11. Schwifty Journeyman

Players have been making good suggestions about making the PoS much better on TLPs for years, but hey how about some FTE?