Fixed Internally NoS - Hashiss raid, green decal error

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tour, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Tour Augur

Green decal emanating from Intruding Spore to denote area of effect for [54344] Reishicyben Spore Explosion are no longer visible to anyone in raid. Green post effects / screen tint worked as usual.
    Thunderkiks, Yinla, Rolaque and 13 others like this.
  2. Greymantle Augur

Happining now on the rathe. Same problem.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

It only shows up when you are in it, not when you are outside of it, as of the latest patch.
  4. Spacemonkey555 Augur

I can confirm that that raid is practically 100% bugs. Few mushrooms, but mostly bugs.

Edit: to add more detail, there is a bug that prevents casting (this one also forces you to use 2 tanks and play agro swapping games or it bugs out and kills the main tank), and several bugs that prevent us from killing the boss, but we found a workaround to all these bugs, mostly murder but sometimes just running back and forth. We even found a way to exploit utilize one of the bugs to kill some of the other bugs.
    Silvena, Fenthen and Svann2 like this.
  5. Knifen Augur

Are you talking about the silence that occurs during the event or something else is preventing you from casting?
  6. Zephur-ECI New Member

Same for most of our raid.
    Some said they could see it, but not the direction rings it used to do on the ground.
  7. Phaolin New Member

Happened tonight on Bertoxxulous. I was able to see green tinted screen after 1st wave, but others in raid never saw green screen at all.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

post effect works, decal doesnt
    Sissruukk likes this.
  9. Swiss Augur

Still don't see the green circle around the expanding spores. The post effect and buff window debuff still appear but that green circle was very useful.

any update on this?
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Still no green aura today.
  11. Drakang Augur

Umm Tank Swap emote forcing tanks to swap aggro or die not a bug, Timed Silence that makes you move away from the named or not be able to cast not a bug, Immature Shiknar can be charmed and the named will break the charm doing damage, charm repeatedly and they die, not a bug or an exploit. Everything you listed is Raid Design not bugs.
  12. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

More likely he made a play on the word bug since you have to use the mechanics related to the insects to beat the event, hence bugs to overcome bugs.
  13. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Yes, but even more, it's a "bug" that is casting those effects, so a bug that silences you, a bug that eats the mt, bug that eats the immatures, etc is literal in this case. Only works if you see Hashiss as a giant cockroach I guess...
  14. Sissruukk Rogue One

Last night we had our share of mushrooms, seems they are spawning more frequently. Might just be the illusion of spawning more frequently because of the fact that the auras were hitting our tanking spot a lot more than usual. Still annoying without the green decal, but post effects at least lets me know I am in the aura or not.