Aradune fresh SK

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lordofus, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Lordofus New Member

Hello all.

Started team on Aradune and looking for advice.
    Team leaded by SK defiand gear some of RSS AC augs.

What leveling/group gearing/aug path to take to 85?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Xhartor Augur

Get your 1.5/2.0, it's a must have for SK's.
    The Shadowy Student in Dreadspire Keep drops a non-lore ac25 aug for ear/finger/range.

As for Leveling: Spiltpaw to 75 > Mechamatic Guardian to 85.

After that work on the group drop armor in SoD, and find a guild.
  3. Mithra Augur

Do older content the mobs are much easier. Velketor's Labyrinth and Grieg's End up to 65. Infected Paw to 75.
  4. Bullsnooze Augur

2.0 should be priority.
    1. You should be able to solo the 1.0 and 1.5 @ 80-85.
    2. You may need a group of at least 3 for the 2.0 fights.
    3. Obtaining an orb from Anguish can be done with 3-4 at 85. I just did it last week with my partner and we 2 box (WAR/CLR + MNK/BRD).
    My advice for gear would be when you hit 80-85, stick to Tier 3 SoD zones for visible (chest, arms, wrists, head, feet, and hand) to upgrade your defiant (until Underfoot). I'm recommending this path because T3 'essences' create armor; while T4/T5 'essences' upgrade the previous tier. You can downgrade T4 and T5 essences, but you may want to save the freebie stuff if you ever decide you want to raid.

For augs you'd need to research the ones you want as there are quite a few out there right now. Since you'll eventually hit Anguish for the 2.0 orb, the mini bosses drop some decent augs as fillers, but keep in mind that they will need type 8 slots.
  5. Lordik Journeyman

Thanks all for answers.

Curetly level 75. Got AC augs from MPG RSS and did 1.5.
    Gear is mix of defiant and Archaic.

Doing DoN progression as i still get exp even though its not so good.

The question is: should i do some expantions group progresion?

Or just exp to 85?
  6. Bullsnooze Augur

That's a personal preference really.

I like to max out my level before hitting both in and out of era progression as it makes completing the quests much easier. However, just leveling could lead to early burn out especially during the 80-85 level range. So it's a toss up between if you can stomach grinding to 85 primarily or mixing in some progression along the way.