Expansion Purchase Help

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Knifen, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Knifen Augur

I have been trying to keep an eye when old expansions come up for sale so that I can buy the RoS collector one. Im on Povar currently. It appears I missed the window the last time it came up, however every time check the db store its always HoT expansion for sale.

Is there a trick I should do like log onto a TLP one during that expansion and buy, but then is there a way to get the heirloom mount back to my main server?

To summarize I just want the RoS mount that came in the collectors edition on my main toon on Povar.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

You are looking at the throwback pack-in purchse. There is no "old expansions" purchase as buying the current grants access to all the previous ones (that are not already open F2P). It's technically different than an expansion purchase. The HoT one is always available (even on live servers), the other expansions that have been created are only available during the window they are released. If I understood what a dev has said, if a throwback pack-in has been released for an expansion, if it's not generally available, you can buy it on TLPs only while that expansion is current. Those pack-ins don't go to claim so you cannot buy it on a TLP with the expectation that you can claim it on a live server. Povar is a live server, so unless they re-release that one again its gone.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The "Collector Edition Packs" which usually come out in June or August so I don't think you missed it. We are hoping they will bring something cool out this year. It just might be the ROS one.

Most of these allowed us to get houses like The Wayward Lady and Bixie Hive and like you want, different mounts that were offered with each.

This one had a mix and match of different expansions:
    Past Expansion Collector's Edition Bundle in the Marketplace
    from June 16 to June 30, 2021

This one was popular because it gave us a chance to finish up those collections that you had to have the collectors version to complete.
    Rain of Fear Additional Items Bundle
    August 18th to August 31st, 2021.

Call of the Forsaken Standard Item Bundle June 15 2022
    There was also an "Additional" Items Bundle with this one sold separately

The Darkened Sea Standard Item Bundle And there was another bundle with this one.
    August 2022

So there is no special thing to do on TLP to get the item unless it comes out with one of these bundles. However if you already have it then when the progression server has unlocked Ring of Scale expansion you can use it there.

If it does come out in a bundle, keep in mind that if it is the Cockatrice Mount your talking about then that was only claimable once per account. On original release the mounts were in the Premium edition so if they bundle it will be the expensive one.

If it was the Baleful Wyvern then there are some other mounts that are similar to that
  4. Knifen Augur

Strictly after the Baleful Mount for my main on Povar.