Oakwynd will be the best server...in ONE year

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Babaa, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Babaa New Member

Hallo all,

I suggest to wait 56 weeks till omens will be live on Oakwynd and then to start playing there.
    Then it is the best server AKA 25h anniversary progression server.

Why ?

Because you can play berserkers, beastlords, halfling rangers or gnome paladins.

And you have already some nice boni:

relaxed true box
    rare spawn +100 %
    loot +25 %
    AA exp + 25 %
    spawn timer -15%
    etc...

And it will get better and better.

Some more weeks later you have double loot and real exp like on live servers with TSS.

And the FTE problem will be solved by that time.............

Bye and stay safe all

Babaa
    Polekn, Koshk and Magneress like this.
  2. Zansobar Augur

There is no solution for FTE except to remove FTE.
    aphex_twin, Balrigard, 7arami and 5 others like this.
  3. Magneress Augur

You're actually right in that this is when Oakwynd will come into its own.
  4. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Just in time for a new server with a better ruleset to be released and poach players.

The copium over Oakwynd is real when you have people saying the server will be so bad you should wait an entire year after it launches to play it...
  5. HealBigBoy Journeyman

agreed
  6. Zrae Journeyman

Snds like the server needs to START with all these! Simple and add free trade and bst-zerk at launch and focus enabled and fix rogues
    Magneress likes this.
  7. Familycat23 New Member

Agreed
    7arami and Xianzu_Monk_Tunare like this.
  8. Shakara Augur

Well thank you. The ladies do love it.
  9. Ythera Augur

That is a good strategy for any TLP that opens with classic.
    Magneress likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Maybe they should start a 2nd server with the same ruleset starting in TSS.
  11. Nazurath New Member

All the whiners of FTE just make me want to play the server more. We can only hope that they all stay off the server. 50% less in the population sounds like a great trade off for not having to deal with any of the plvling spam, and all the people advancing without actually playing. Sounds like a great game to me!
  12. Zrae Journeyman

DoA FTE won't even make it to launch. Watch.
  13. WeCameWeConquered Elder

Oakwynd will be a dead server in a year...
  14. Pigskin Journeyman

Less than a year
  15. Tucoh Augur

1k plat says they'll release an obvious banger TLP next year that will btfo Oakwynd.
  16. coltongrundy Augur

By the time you get to omens you won't even notice that FTE exists any more. It destroys classic but it barely has any noticeable effect later on.
    Fractalis likes this.
  17. Fractalis New Member

I actually like the ruleset with all the nice per char / expansion bonuses and the Heirloom thing which incentivizes creating alts instead of forcing you to box. The FTE? well maybe it's a complete disaster but I think we're making too much of a deal...(although I agree if the usual suspects start exploiting it to monopolise epic spawns it might be trouble...)

See you on Oakwynd!
  18. Obliteration Elder

FTE going to be amazing if it's done the same way as eq2
  19. manglered Lorekeeper

ive warmed up to oakwynd ... all the bonuses and perks of the server really are a neat idea. metaphorically its a nice giant punchbowl with real fruit in it representing the perks and such ... than theres a giant turd floating right in the middle by the ice with FTE scraped into it

im going to play it but have to admit ... the toxicity possibilities with FTE and special sawftear in my opinion are gonna dwarf other servers problems.
  20. Mashef Augur

2 weeks*

fixed it