Leveling Guide / Level Guide

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Iven, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Iven Antonius Bayle

Blightfire Moors is only listed as a hotzone in my other post and has even three hotzone augments which got added inbetween a few years but it currently seems to lack a daily task. Most importantly the hotzone xp bonus seems to be active there which is unsure for Natimbi that does grant about average xp. In sum Blightfire Moors has 2/3 +2 extra augs and Natimbi maybe just 1/3 of the hotzone bonuses active.

It is possible but there is no reliable evidence for that.
  2. Grove Augur

Blightfire Moors is in the rotation of three current sets. Alla notes the individual zones as they are currently hot. When the set rotates off, Alla pinpoints the current zone to which Franklin Teek would send a player.
  3. Monkeychunks Augur

True, if anyone wants to confirm it - Brightfire Moors is a current hotzone from Teek right now (right after the patch) on my server. But the zone page does not show in red for hot zone status and I don't see it listed in tasks on that page.

How is Allah pinpointing this info?

Back when they manually rotated hot zones every few months, places like Allakhazam kept a list of the current ones. But the devs changed it several years ago to automatically rotate whenever there’s a patch/downtime, and the every three months thing on the first of the month and at that time Allah made the announcement they would not show the current list but to ask Teek and no one bothers to keep up the list any more.

Players ask in chat all the time for the list and we always tell them to go talk to Teek to find out the current one since there is no accurate list or even accurate rotation. Just the over all listing of what it could be chosen from.

If you look at that Hot Zone list in Allah and just using level 20 as an example Allah shows Guk, Karana and Paluduel Caverns. When you click those links to those zones they all show in red that they are hot zones on the zone pages. But all three cannot be at one time. Guk is currently on my server.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  4. Iven Antonius Bayle

Just added all the current hotzone tasks to ZAM. There is still a lot information to add when the tasks do change and after the next hotzone rotation. Just if I do forget to update it next time you can send me the missing infos or posting them as comments at ZAM (task sites that are linked at the site of Franklin Teek, lvl 20, etc.) in the following format:
    "task name and level", "name of mobs to kill" and "full zone name" just as it is written in the task window. Example:

"Daily hotzone task, lvl 20 - sharks - Sarith, City of Tides"

It would be to much work to only list the current active hotzones on ZAM and only 1/3 is visible at Franklin Teek. Inactive hotzones who are part of the current hotzone rotation list do still grant the full hotzone xp bonus but not the tasks. Many infos are missing which is the fault of Daybreak by not posting a complete list of all current hotzones which they could had done in the patch note when the rotation was automatized in a three monthly cycle.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

For me it is:

1 - 10: Tutorial
    10 - 20: Crescent Reach
    20 - 42: Blightfire Moor
    42 - 62: Velks
    62 - 70: Farm till I can routinely do Zeka
    70 - 92: Zeka
    92 - 105: CotF / TBM
    105 - 110 FM
    110 - 115 TOV progression / Overseer

Alt: 75 - 105 CotF / TBM HAs