The definitive TLP rankings

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mashef, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Mashef Augur

1. Mischief
    2. Aradune
    3. Phinny
    4. Combine/Sleeper
    5. Agnarr
    6. Ragefire
    7. Selos
    8. Mangler
    9. Coirnav
    10. Yelinak
    11. Miragul
    12. Oakwynd
    13. Vaniki

I said what I said. As a veteran of 9 of these list is confirmed and factual.
    Magician9001 likes this.
  2. Zansobar Augur

I would say Mischief >>>>>>>>>> all other TLP ever released.
  3. Jakken Journeyman

I'd put Yelinak and Ragefire a bit higher, but otherwise checks out
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

Swap aradune and Mangler and slot Rizlona somewhere in the middle.
    Xhartor likes this.
  5. Sabra Lorekeeper

6. Dominate Augur

No Fippy no chance, bud. Popularity wise Karendune is way below Phinny and Ragefire.
  7. error Augur

Mangler's still super active even this late into the game. There's something to be said for the standard TLP experience with no real gimmicks.
    Xhartor likes this.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

This, no way was Karendune better than Mangler.
    Xhartor likes this.
  9. Appren Gnomercy

Well, as long as it is confirmed and factual, who am I to argue?
  10. Obliteration Elder

Ranking is based on ease of gameplay?
  11. Captain Video Augur

The more intelligent definitive TLP rankings:

1. Phinny
    2. Selos
    3. Miragul
    4. No other TLP has made it to Live yet
    5. Agnarr (it can't make it to Live)
    6. Thornblade (honorable mention because OP didn't even remember it exists)
    7. Fippy (honorable mention because it was the soul of the original TLP experience, and also because OP didn't remember it existed)

My personal experience would rank Miragul ahead of Selos, because of all the free Heroics it gave me.
  12. Trox2010 Augur

You bring up Thornblade and Fippy as being forgotten but make no mention of Lockjaw or Vulak'Aerr?
  13. Xhartor Augur

If you played on 9 different TLP servers, at what point in progression do you quit a server and reroll on the next one?
    Saman likes this.
  14. Krizem Augur

Mangler should be way higher. Still have 7-8 raiding guilds doing current content. Was Phinny still that healthy at this point?
  15. uberkingkong Augur

List made by Mischief player with Mischief bias am I right?

Yep
    Yep
    Mischief players hate hate hate Yelinak server, I agree with you Yelinak should be a lot higher.
    Saman and Jakken like this.
  16. wade_watts Augur

The unique logins numbers were shared (leaked?) last year. at least in ~august '22 they were something like:

Yelinak w/ 5500 (kunark launch)
    Mischief w/ 4000 (thornblade 615)
    Rizlona at 1750
    Aradune was 1225
    Vaniki at 1200
    Mangler was 975
    Agnarr had 300
    Ragefire was a bit over 250
    Coirnav was bad - like 125 daily logins bad
  17. Krizem Augur

Interesting, that's a better stat than looking to see who is in general chat, lots of people (including me) turn off general chat at some point due to stupid arguments or political things. Most chat in the game happens in guild or guild channels later on.
  18. Krizem Augur

I guess we'll have to see what the decay rate is in that list year over year to really get a data-driven answer.
  19. Critt Augur

I liked Sleeper better than all of them, unlocks came as content was beaten!
  20. wade_watts Augur

A few months of numbers were shared. Yelinak lost 30%+ in the first 45 days if I recall. Probably pretty typical for a new TLP. Yelinak now is usually medium and rarely high according to their measures. Based on the data that came out, best I could guess is that "High" is somewhere over 2000 or 2500 players. FV is often "High" and it had ~2800 from what I saw. Probably safe to assume that Yelinak is less than than 2.5K players at this point.

All conjecture of course.