Type 3 Aug

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cloud the Third, Apr 17, 2023.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

Does anyone else have issues with these being lore? I am a bard so we have 4 of these that increase dot timer but they are lore and I have gear like the belt that when I solo I start with cripple belt then move to dd proc belt after they get cripled so it would be nice if I could buy 2 of these and have 1 in each belt so no matter which version of gear I am wearing I still have the aug.

Honestly it would be nice to have all augs lore equipped instead of just lore for when we swap different gear during a fight. I do understand why you may want them to be lore so someone doesn't take a ton of augs others don't have when they drop but alot of the common ones would be nice to have lore equip or at least the merchant bought ones.
    Barraind, Warpeace and Yinla like this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

God no.

I use the lore feature to make sure I never buy duplicates. Especially on alts that I don't play much. Out of all augs that should not be lore equipped, the merchant type 3s should stay lore.

Honestly, just put the aug in the belt you use most and live with the .0001% decrease in dps (estimate might be high).
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

How many type 3s do you need? Just put it in another slot
  4. Alnitak Augur

4 chants, 1 Insult, 1 avoidance %, 1 Tear, 1 Restless.
    11-8 = 3 slots for optional choices, one could be the belt for a meaningless type 3.
    I fail to see a problem here.
  5. Cloud the Third Augur

So sounds like these augs are pointless then and should be removed from the game and made into an aa special effect or something instead. If there is only a handful of them then choice of the player really is nothing then why even have it on an item and just make a special aa for them instead. 4 chant aa even if they want to sell them for plat then make it an item you buy 1 time and click it and it gives you a higher rank of the chant special aa that increases the time then you can swap gear between different modes like tank vs dps and still have the bonus you bought.

Dodge, relentless, 4 chants, insult... after that there isn't much to put in for a bard. I got 1 with 2 heroic str so I moved that to the belt since I swap it out the most and 2 heroic str won't have any major effect if I am tanking multiple mobs with cripple belt instead of dps proc belt.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

Id agree that the heroic strength aug is worthless. I dont even count large amounts of Hstr.