Mangler is once again asking for Relaxed Truebox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mesozoic_mangler, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Kirase New Member

Relaxed True Box would be amazing and could really help.
  2. Mesozoic_mangler Scholar

This is the essence of how I feel, for sure.
    Hdizzle likes this.
  3. Kibeth415 New Member

Would 100% add at least one additional, likely two additional, subscriptions if Mangler relaxed truebox was added. Im willing to give you guys $30 more every month, as are a large number of other examples in this thread and elsewhere, if you would simply accept my money. But alas, your shareholders scoff at such pitiful requests and are happy to receive a lower return on their shares than is possible.
  4. Xenro Involute

I support this idea. I’m way too used to my 2box setup to change anything with that, but at least it would give the option to add a character. What is not a realistic option for me is to add another PC in my current setup.
  5. Valice New Member

+1 here! Never would of stopped playing my rogue if I could of boxed a 2nd character on the same pc.
  6. Stinkapple New Member

+1 This would be amazing.
  7. Corinthus New Member

We should put our money where our mouths are and boycot microtransactions on Mangler until they give us relaxed truebox. Nothing speaks louder than a quiet wallet.
  8. Xhartor Augur

I think one of the thing Mangler has going for it, is that server is full of whales. That number leak from last year showed Mangler has being one of the largest spending servers per unique log in.
  9. Hollykins Mamma

I aint ashamed to spend money on the game i love… i just dont want to buy a whole nother computer for it. Turning my head that much gets annoying and i am not allowed to mount stuff on walls in my apartment :(
  10. Flexin Not an amateur

I cant believe we haven't had any Dev interaction on this post. Mangler must the the redheaded stepchild
  11. Xhartor Augur

They are just waiting for the Bernie Memes to start.
  12. Tritonia Journeyman

How about you win TBS and the council of me and me will decide? You scurred de-codiscord tagged and de-messaged a not on bad terms longtime friend before i could out the treasures leaker. Win. and we will listen. You won once before but it was with a guild and me. You presumably have a guest raid guild (lemme think) and you were gonna lose a friend. You chose wrong. So we don't listen to you? If I'm right, I decide Mangler's fate. Is that fair?
  13. Biohazerd Lorekeeper

I don't play on Mangler, but truebox is the second worst idea Daybreak has ever came up with. First to engage being the new winner.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  14. Kodachi Augur

My big nefarious plan if truebox is relaxed/removed from mangler is to... not get infrequent disconnects when I use my 2 real life hands to push buttons on 2 real life keyboards at the same time?
  15. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Have you met my friend Coirnav?

[IMG]
  16. Xhartor Augur

That's a big part of it. The problem become worse once you start using key bind to trigger a bunch abilities.
  17. Mesozoic_mangler Scholar

Accendo told me a week ago that this post was on dev radar for discussion. That doesn't mean it'll be a favorable discussion, but at least they noticed it exists.
  18. Silias McKendrick Augur

Can someone flip the switch already jeebus.
  19. Sodden New Member

Concur, server too far along for truebox.
  20. Bossman New Member