Test Update 4/11/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 11, 2023.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread

Please continue to post UI bugs in the UI-specific thread here.
  2. thenagel New Member

this one seems to be new. on a few different worn items on different characters, there is a number counting down beside the name of the item. like "conflagrant charm of security" (531h 33m 17s). only checked a couple of characters, only found 2 counting items on each so far. will go check for more.
  3. Yaber Oil Baron

New Bug:

When clicking on items that provide AA item effects, such as Knowledge of the Past or Soothing Breath, all of a player's AAs reset for a brief moment. This can be reproduced by clicking on one of the aforementioned clickies and then clicking on another, with the resets occurring each time.
    During the reset, the player's HP, mana, and endurance bars will visibly change, and all AA hotkeys will display as "Not Usable" for a split second. (There are other changes since all AAs briefly rest)

Note:
    It only worked for Soothing Breath and Knowledge of the Past
    I tried Form of Endurance, Might of Stone, Prismatic Ward and Overhaste line of clicks

Please let me know if any additional information is needed., thank you.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

That bug started happening (on Live) like 2 or 3 months ago...back when they started fixing the AA clicky items because they were only giving the old buff and not the permanent AA.

And, yeah, it only seems to be the Soothing Breath/Knowledge of the Past items. It was like EVERYTHING that buffed your stats (AA, gear, buffs, etc.) would go to 0 for half a second then come back when you click those items. I've had it happen on multiple characters.
  5. kizant Augur

Whenever I hold left-click to move a spell from one hotbar location to another it just removes it. I also can't grab a spell from the spell bar to put it back. I'm using default layout and I tried both the new one and old one but the issue is still there.
  6. Wulfhere Augur

There might be a mistake here. The spdat patch shows that Rogue abilities have added blockers rather then Beastlords.

Thief's Eyes:
    - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Buff Stacking Blocker D (1)'

Thief's Vision:
    - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Buff Stacking Blocker D (2)'

Thief's Vision Rk. II:
    - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Buff Stacking Blocker D (3)'

Thief's Vision Rk. III:
    - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Buff Stacking Blocker D (4)'

Thief's Sight:
    - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Buff Stacking Blocker D (5)'

Thief's Sight Rk. II:
    - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Buff Stacking Blocker A (6)'

Thief's Sight Rk. III:
    - Slot 2 changed from '' to 'Buff Stacking Blocker D (7)'

Ref: https://spells.eqresource.com/history.php?class=Rogue&mdy=04112023&source=test&Submit=Submit Query
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Stacking Groups are different from the spa-based blockers.
    EQResource doesn't parse them correctly.

This is not a full list.

[36343/2516] Merciless Ferocity
    Classes: BST/97
    Skill: Alteration
    Mana: 1295
    Target: Single
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Stacking: Ferocity 21
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 3s, Recast: 36s, Timer: 9, Rest: 1.5s
    Duration: 12m+ (120 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    1: SPA 364 Base1=30 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase Chance to Triple Attack by 30%
    5: SPA 7 Base1=162 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase STA by 162
    7: SPA 2 Base1=640 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase ATK by 640
    8: SPA 111 Base1=163 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase All Resists by 163
    OnSelf: "Your lips curl in a feral snarl."
    OnOther: "'s lips curl in a feral snarl."
    WearOff: "The ferocity fades."
    Fills your target with merciless ferocity, increasing their triple attack chance, standard resistances, attack rating, and stamina.

[36344/2516] Merciless Ferocity Rk. II
    Mana: 1348
    Stacking: Ferocity 23
    1: SPA 364 Base1=30 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase Chance to Triple Attack by 30%
    5: SPA 7 Base1=170 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase STA by 170
    7: SPA 2 Base1=672 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase ATK by 672
    8: SPA 111 Base1=171 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase All Resists by 171
    Fills your target with merciless ferocity, increasing their triple attack chance, standard resistances, attack rating, and stamina.

[36345/2516] Merciless Ferocity Rk. III
    Mana: 1402
    Stacking: Ferocity 25
    5: SPA 7 Base1=179 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase STA by 179
    7: SPA 2 Base1=706 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase ATK by 706
    8: SPA 111 Base1=180 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase All Resists by 180

[36422/2550] Shared Merciless Ferocity
    Classes: BST/100
    Mana: 2915
    Target: Target Group, MGB: Yes
    Range: 100', AE Range: 100'
    Stacking: Ferocity 22
    5: SPA 7 Base1=162 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase STA by 162
    7: SPA 2 Base1=640 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase ATK by 640
    8: SPA 111 Base1=163 Base2=0 Max=0 Calc=100 --- Increase All Resists by 163
    Fills your group with merciless ferocity, increasing their triple attack chance, standard resistances, attack rating, and stamina.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  8. Wulfhere Augur

So you're saying that the Rogue patch is not documented?
  9. Knifen Augur

Rogue one went live a patch or two ago on live servers. Works great too
    Thunderkiks and Silvena like this.
  10. Dudderz New Member

Yep found this as well, on more than one toon I have on test.. It is showing up for me like this:
    - on worn items (not all, not sure why/why not),
    - some bags, not all
    - nothing in bags shows up, but items CAN show up in top inventory slot if moved out of bag.. but not all items do (maybe its counting, just doesnt show when mouse-over item in bags)
    - copy flag or not copy flag, this countdown timer shows up on both

the countdown timer is the same on all items I have, but i noticed the timer is lower (closer to 0:00) on some stuff I bought from baz, like its 'aged' or 'been online to countdown' longer than I have with my toon..

these are any and all items, lore, non lore, TS, as mentioned copy flagged, or looted/earned on test.. no rhyme or reason I can tell.. and other stuff doesn't have the timer..
  11. Rolaque Ancient

Per the patch notes, and the change in the description of the Twinproc AA, Arms of Holy Wrath X procs with detrimental spells casts, but no longer twinprocs. So that is working as intended, I assume.

However, in melee combat Arms still regularly procs, but no longer twinprocs (2hb Wrath of the Dar Khura, level 120 druid). Per the revised AA description for twinproc, Arms of Holy Wrath should melee twinproc at the same rate (22%) as it currently does on live.

It seems the ability to twinproc was either removed from Arms, or that it's a class dependent ability. Which doesn't make sense, since the proc occurs at the normal rate on test, but now doesn't twinproc.
  12. Wulfhere Augur

Okay and there are further spdat changes on Test server you might want to checkout.

ps: Spell Stacking Groups resource was patched for rogues on November 16, 2022
  13. Shiseido New Member

AA
    - The Twinproc AA Ability will no longer affect player abilities that trigger other player abilities. Its effectiveness on procs should be unchanged.

Enchanter's Mana Flare line buffs (for example Mana Reciprocation) are not twincasting. The new change of Twinproc AA should affect only procs from WEAPONs, but it is affecting Mana Flare which procs from spell casting too. Please exclude Mana Flare from new Twinproc AA.

[IMG]
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I would think that is intended as that line has a chance to proc up to 5 times for each spell that cast and this change seems to be about reducing the number of chain procs.
  15. kizant Augur

Mana Flare is being excluded from twinproc like you're asking? It is probably better this way.
  16. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think he means the CHANGE to Twinproc shouldn't affect Mana Flare. His wording was a little wonky.
  17. Shiseido New Member

Yes, this is what I want to say.
  18. Anidor New Member

When trying to destroy items, select the item, select the destroy button. Nothing happens.
  19. Waring_McMarrin Augur

By select the item do you mean put it on your cursor and click the destroy button while holding it?
  20. Zunar Augur

Well this seemed like a major nerf to beastlords, cuz twinproc AA no longer lets 2 of our main nuke spells twincast, like it always did.
    Va Xakra's Maelstrom and Frozen Blight never twincasts anymore from twinproc AA.
    Bsts don't have any other way of twincasting these effects, so it's a straight up nerf.
    Was this intended or a side effect from wanting to fix something else, cuz it will affect sustained dps to some degree.
    Also as these 2 spells subcomponents act as procs (zero mana cost on the sub nukes themselves) they cannot twincast from other effects like chanter twincast aura or anything else.
    Maybe, just maybe they could be made focusable instead then? :)