Best solo class currently on Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Torga, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Torga Journeyman

Hello all long time returning player here, have a question about which class is best to so with. Let's just say for hypothetical reasons that all things being equal, (skill, gear, etc...) which class would be best for

1. Soloing Named/Dungeons
    2. Soloing AA the fastest/most efficient.
    3. Group/Raid spot.
    4. Farming stuff to make good profits.
  2. Aiona Augur

Do you mean the bard that can selo travel your mage to your camp spot, so you can CoTH your cleric over to out-of-group heal/rez your solo class, with optional various buffs from other boxed characters too?

Or do you mean molo/solo 100%? Because you'll have at the very least, 3 to 4 different classes in that list, depending on the variables alone.

Unless you are looking for the ONE class that can do all/most of those the best?

Whew, sorry to ask for so much clarification but it's hard to answer without those details. :)

Edit: If you mean just one class to do all those things, Necro will fit in fairly well, though it's wanted more for raids than the group game, at least on ealier TLP's. Mischief is at a point where I am not really familiar with anywhere beyond that point though.
  3. FippyDarkpaw99 New Member

My vote would go to Necromancers, Beastlords, and Shadowknights in that order.
  4. Zrender Augur

I think necro is really good on all those points. There are other classes that can do really well on Mischief because they can cheaply buy raid level gear with lots of nice clickies and single click AA activations. Still, a necro that also has those same clicky effects and high regen gear is a force to be reckoned with. In highest lich form you can still be gaining hp from regen and you have the highest mana regen possible in the game combined with the highest mana efficiency. You have a slow, taps and FD and on Mischief you can also have decently high AC pretty cheaply. Some melee like RNG, SK, PAL situationally can be the best for some of the items on your list. The best at soloing named and the best at soloing dungeons are often not the same class (mostly because of discs or whole mana bar dumps doing taps+discs on sk), same goes for XPing because of things like headshot and slay undead, depends on the content.
    Appren likes this.
  5. TLP Addict Augur

Necro is probably the jack of all trades solo artist, only real problem they run into at the moment is hard hitting summoning named mobs in current content.

For those situations an SK, Beastlord or Magician probably does a bit better.

Enchanter is the sleeper class, in TSS their kit is outrageous they get self only no reagent rune, another self only no reagent rune that fires off an ae stun when it wears off, ward of befuddlement that procs mez on anything that hits you, get good at reverse charming and you'll probably aa faster than anyone else including Necro.
    Appren likes this.
  6. Blastoff Augur

Bard is currently better at soloing and has been for awhile. Necro is solid too but dirge dumping is something like 16 dpm against 5 targets plus you get to hit a bard epic for 12% more crit. Even once mana is gone 6 dot songs plus dirge is still over 1k DPS. My best solo lod burn on bard was 17 during the 50% XP bonus. My best on Necro was 13 or 14 in the same kiting spot.

Appren and Aiona like this.
  7. Blastoff Augur

For soloing named and dungeons nothing touches an SK. That said as someone who has all three the only thing worth soloing on Mischief that I need my SK for are hunter cheevos. Occasionally I'll use him to solo group progression tasks for my alts.
    Appren likes this.
  8. Xhartor Augur

It's a mix of SK, Necro, Bard based off what you are doing.

SK with 2.0 and Mortal Coil, they can dominate soloing light blues. There durability and self healing give them advantages over stuff that hits hard and summons. However that is slow.

Bard are Necro will be better at soloing stuff that doesn't summon. They will kill higher cons at a faster pace.

When comes to farming stuff, group loot is trash until you get to T3/T4 drops in SoF and later. There more money trade skill mats. In SoF the gap between previous expansion raid loot and current expansion top group gear closes considerable. TBS group loot around Txevu/Tacvi in HEM.
  9. Vlahkmaak Augur

Necros have always been my favorite solo class - snare kiting multiple mobs while dots/pets tear them down is fun. BST is pretty fun too. Clerics can actually solo pretty decently provided you only hunt undead - hit up a shammy for a few pots and you can really destroy those undeads.
  10. Tritonia Journeyman

next xpac tbs its still shm and sof its tenuously shm but maybe only like this. after that its knights (re: named solos). shaman are always bad on mass kills or xp over time. but nameds? in era oxidilus solo. feel free to even link me a fake parse of someone who has done one. here's a straight up no cheat vid.
    bit.ly/43tDV1T

11. Mithra Augur

Level 75 mischief monk can solo kill Oxidilus the Junk Collector right this moment. Be super trivial with new weapons, gear and levels.