Thornblade to Mischief server merge?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Odd1, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Odd1 New Member

Any word on this yet? Or at least a free transfer perhaps?
  2. D4 it is FTE is the real EQ killer

I assumed that’s what this year was to be. Merge those two. Launch new mischief with way less loot. Launch parallel server with funky rule set or standard server.
    Kunfo and Khanfu like this.
  3. Zinkeh Augur

They should have done this barely 6 months into the launch. Thronblade was dying by every measurable statistic very early into its lifespan.
    Lejaun likes this.
  4. Riou EQResource

Mischief population is probably too high to absorb all of Thornblade
  5. Pikollo Augur

Could remove truebox on Thornblade to boost numbers until Mischief has room. Bout to hit TBS. Same spot the new TLP would remove it.
    Vewdue likes this.
  6. Vewdue Elder

Or at least apply the relaxed Truebox they mentioned where you can play 3 chars. I would be happy with just that if they don't want to completely remove it. We're definitely past due for relaxing truebox.
  7. Lejaun Augur

Merge should have already happened. You just needed two servers so that Mischief wasn't hammered with a million people. Once the "Oooh, new TLP!" crowd died down, it was time to merge.
    Zinkeh likes this.
  8. Zinkeh Augur

Very very much so. Even the TLP auction guy was posting traffic stats and Thornblade was like 15% of the traffic mischief had in auctions and that was like into the 4th month of the TLP being live. It was so blatantly obvious that a merge was needed and they were like nah. Honestly I think like 75% of eq stuff is automated with a small group of folks maintaining. There's just so little customer response to anything and this new TLP they've announced is just another example that they simply do not listen to players at all.