Oakwynd Feedback

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by coltongrundy, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Petkiller Styxs

Your guess is as good as mine. Feels like we’re being used as lab rats.
  2. Tserothen Journeyman

Hi everyone its clear DBG has not a clue what so ever on what we the TLP players want lets just flat out tell them because if they try and figure it out ROFL

1. Beast lords and Zerkers in classic FIND A WAY
    2. Free Trade + Random loot
    3. All races/combos in classic (boohoo drakkins pop in EC same with catppl)
    4. Allow all races to be any class?? for fun reasons

Why do people play on TLPS? They want to relive classic - velious/luclin/maybe pop??

Well why not add in some more quests with new items??? Why not add in some new named mobs?? Why not revamp group/raid items that clearly need updating??? Look at lord Naggys loot table.... Look at VPs items..... Adding new rare creatures and new rare items on top of expanding the lore is something people would want to do! We love to explore these old zones for w/e reason give a new reason! On mischief we legit get excited each new expansion to see what the buckets for raid / group mobs would be! Adding new items / revamping a ton of old items on raid mobs through out classic-pop would be a good start! As always we will tell you which items from raid/group mobs need an update! I am sure people have a ton of ideas as well lets see if they add them....

OGRE OF THE PPL
    Khanfu likes this.
  3. FranktheBank Augur

Dude, just stay banned.
  4. Traktur Elder

1- yes
    2- no
    3- yes
    4- no
  5. Traktur Elder

he mad mad
  6. Servers_are_Down Error 404: Server status not found.

AMEN
    PCSS and Zrender like this.
  7. YouDaGoob Lorekeeper

They confirmed they wont make the change you are saying they will make. Get help from a trained professional my good friend
  8. Sanduleak Journeyman

The evolving bonuses is a big win as far as I'm concerned, but I think the exp bonuses need to come sooner. Maybe swapped with the Omens rare spawn bonus?

But I 100% think the legacy/alt exp bonus needs to start higher than 10%. That's too low. 20-25% for a first alt is healthier for the player. (But maybe it'll prevent some people from buying exp potions. So that could be the reason why it starts so low.)
    Zrender likes this.
  9. Sanduleak Journeyman

You're not wrong in spirit. But that's not 'putting your money where your mouth is.' That's 'voting with your feet.' The 'money where your mouth is' expression means gambling money when you say you're going to do something, not saving money instead of doing something. It means putting something up in order to do a thing, not not putting something up and not doing a thing.
  10. Twizle Journeyman

what if i told you that you wont ever be able to trigger the * mobs
  11. Twizle Journeyman

I would prefer just no fte ... rest of changes are great
  12. Triconx Augur

What if I told you that your comment is conjecture?
  13. Lejaun Augur

Agreed on the legacy xp bonus.

I can see players having a main and a couple more max level alts, but getting the full 100% bonus will be pretty rough to get. I'd agree with a 25% xp boost per max level character on the account, so that you can get 100% xp boost after 4 maxed characters.
    Sanduleak, Zrender and Bullsnooze like this.
  14. Moforyguy12345 Augur

I would only play it for the reason of experiencing such a terrible ruleset and quit soon after. But I doubt I'll play. I just wanted a easy Mischief clone with kunark start.
  15. WeCameWeConquered Elder

Are you serious, Clark? This is exactly the type of griefing that goes on in every TLP and the sale price goes up when it is no drop (which is why many RMTers hate Mischief, since they didn't make nearly as much krono on a free trade server). There were people on mangler that would lock down mobs, sell the no drops for a fixed price and if no one bought, destroyed the loot so they could control the market.
  16. king9933 New Member

Sorry ,I know my english is bad ,not my mother language.

Ton's of PLer will out the of game ?

Sorry ,the answer is no way .
    Why? because lots of PLer are chinese ,those guys got 2 kr per day they are enough .
    They just use a few necro to camp GEBs and PL'ing people ,use 2 necro to bring 4,
    or 3 necro to bring 3 to do their PL .

The main point is ,if they got 2 kr per day more than enough .

Wool comes from sheep ,slowely PL mean people are paying more to get their lvl only .

Not all the player they have enough time to playing eq

Some player have their RL work , lot's of player played eq for 24 year like me ,
    We have our job can't use all the time to play a game.

The new rule set on the new server ,
    I guess the 300%bouns on the yeliank is not that nice for daybreak,
    Everyone full buffer and AAs on the frist week ,
    Then they are nothing to do ,log in when raid start ,
    So make people feel the server is about dead and quit ,daybreak noticed ,
    I saw that happened ,then how to fix it?
    How to make another 300% coming and not like Yelinak ,
    Just let player to lvl 10 character in the same account ,
    So they can keep the online number on their view,
    Because how the rule set coming out ,you play ,
    How bad is the server rule set ,you still play .

Well ,I have over 1k eq player on my discord,
    About 70%will wait till a good rule set server up ,
    20%will play on the new server and 10%hope daybreak will fix the rule set.

PLer will still leveling arround .

I'm so sorry to let you guys to look on my post, bad english .
    Xarek likes this.
  17. IlllIllIllIlll Journeyman

lmao, RMT farmers can get wrecked
  18. Demetri Augur

19. king9933 New Member

If I'm RMT player ,I just put 6 character per group anyway ,
    load in 200 character on the world ,to farm pp ,
    like someone just auto hurting ,
    just use 1 or 2 people to sit in font of those pc ,
    When GM came ,I reply ,never get banned .
  20. king9933 New Member

I knew him ,he already have his way to do PL on the new server .