Schedule Change idea.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xhartor, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Xhartor Augur

Would it be possible to shorten TDS to an 8 week expansion, and increase EOK to 12 week expansion?

This a topic currently being discussed on the Mangler discord.
    TDS really doesn't have enough content for a full 12 week expansion, despite the level increase. However the final expansion at 105 EOK, has several why it would be beneficial for it 12 week as the current expansion.

• Massive increase in the amount of AA's available for purchase.
    • EOK armor is require to make ROS armor.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Bunch of us asked for EoK to be moved up to 12 weeks for Phinigel, turns out we just about scraped through in 8 weeks and still revisited it a fair bit during RoS anyway.

I do still think 8 weeks is probably too short for EoK though I wouldn't shorten TDS, I would have shortened SoD though & stretched UF out a bit more.
  3. Jogath Journeyman

Strongly support this idea. TDS has 8 world zones, the progression line is reasonably contained in 12 hours or less, and for raid content, its only 7 raid events, all in one zone. There is also only about 2k AA for each class (it varies, obviously). Looking ahead at TBM and EOK, TBM seems reasonably contained (1,000 AAs or so), and EOK introduces 20,000 AAs.

Would love to hear dev feedback on the feasibility here of trading some time in TDS and TBM and extending EOK.

Specifically, I would take 4 weeks from TDS and unlock TBM 1 month earlier, then keep the 8 week schedule for TBM and unlock EOK 1 month earlier, thereby extending EOK from 8 weeks to 12 weeks.
    Sanduleak, Xhartor and Clawzzx like this.
  4. Clawzzx New Member

We even have anniversary content to soften the blow of TDS, it should probably be rearranged not only for us, but for all future TLPs as well. TDS raid content doesn't even fill a single night.
    Xhartor and Vysh like this.
  5. anonymous_ Lorekeeper

I support this but I might be biased because mage gets a lot of neat AAs in EoK ;)