Auras?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Joliet, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Joliet New Member

Just dinged level 55, Shaman.

I don't recall where I learned about auras but I do remembered to SHIFT-A to bring up the window. Currently just an empty box.

There were mentions that auras would be avaiable by clicking an empty spell-gem and choosing an aura, like memorizing a spell. I got noth'n.

Kinda embarrassed, I have no idea how to figure this out. I did try looking it up, I swear.

I'm likely wrong about something; more than likely a great number of things.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Yes some of your spells are aura types, you'd have to look at each spell description for which one(s) are auras.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

minimind likes this.
  4. Joliet New Member

5. Joliet New Member

Interesting. I'll look into this. Thank you.
  6. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Not all classes have them. Clerics, Druids and Bards do, but only one active at a time. Enchanters have them and can have 2 active at the same time. I don't know what other classes have them.

There is an NPC behind the big bank in PoK who will give you information about auras (part of the tutorial series) but she doesn't mention what classes do and don't have them. The way she talks about them sounds as if all classes would have them (but I know they don't).
  7. Brickhaus Augur

Shaman do not have spell auras. What they do have are spell traps starting at level 55, Idol of Malo. You cast the spell and for a little while, a totem is placed on the ground where you are and ae casts malo on creatures near the idol. You will get an upgrade at 70.

There is an AA aura under Class AAs called Pact of the Wolf. that you can buy starting at level 75.
    minimind likes this.
  8. Annastasya Augur

Clerics can have 2 Auras active. i forget if you have to buy an AA at some point to make this happen or if it is just a class thing. Additionally, most classes can have one "Clicky Aura" active at a time as well, for instance Circle of Power.
    Rijacki likes this.