Stop with the cute dragons

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deux, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

[IMG]
    Listen...dragons have one purpose in life and that is to be killed and their stuff taken. This cute dragon movement needs to stop before it bleeds into the game cause I don't want to have to wipe tears while I'm pwning some dragon for their shinies.

Also, I do not like this new found modesty of Firiona Vie. Her old wardrobe was much better please advise your graphic artist of this fact...k thx.
    Dilquan, Sanduleak, Dre. and 3 others like this.
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Deux has spoken... or something.
    Nennius, Rijacki and Deux like this.
  3. kizant Augur

4. Szilent Augur

Please stop flirting with the key art, sir. The dragon can't hear you and everyone around is getting uncomfortable.
  5. Raccoo Augur

[IMG]
    I keep imagining this is the dragon's hand holding a brew. :p
    Sissruukk, Bobokin, Axxius and 6 others like this.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

You say that like that isnt 100% exactly what it is.
    Pryssylus, Deux and Rijacki like this.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Not all dragons in EQ are evil. Actually, when you think about it, the lion's share of dragon's in Velious were not inherently evil. They only attacked you if you either didn't do enough to earn their regard, or if you killed dragons. Most dragons in EQ *should* be happy! :)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Act of Valor The Newest Member

"Not doing enough to earn their regard" is a pretty crappy justification for killing something on sight, though.
    Sanduleak likes this.
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Could a cute dragon in fact be an evil dragon in disguise? And in regards to FV, it is a bit cold in San Diego. Perhaps the change in her outfit is a reaction to the weather.
    Deux likes this.
  10. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Do you carefully avoid stepping on ants or other small bugs walking across your path? Do you ever swat away or kill a flying bug that isn't doing anything to harm you?

The characters are simply small bugs to most of the dragons.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

When you're on the top of the food chain, you can be all judgey at the food.
    Rijacki likes this.
  12. uberkingkong Augur

Seeing this picture and thinking.
    Is that Firona Vie? She looks old. The dragon is old too, really long nose hair. Old old dragon.

This image makes me feel like EQ 24th getting old.

That human, looks kinda middle age getting old, has receding hairline.

Need some youth. This making me feel old
    Elyssanda and Deux like this.
  13. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Have you ever had smoked dragon meat? It is quite tasty...reminiscent of chicken with natural bbq flavoring as long as you don't mind a hint of sulfur. Odd thing is that good dragons taste exactly the same as evil ones.
    The problem with dragons is that they're breathing my air, taste good and usually have a few shiny things that, as an Iksar, I tend to collect.
    Cute dragons sharing a mug of ale with Firiona Vie is, like I said earlier, a bad trend although beer battered dragon could be a thing.
  14. Sakuraba Augur

Honestly something about this artwork gives off the same energy as the Pathfinder key arts for the CRPGs lol.

And we need more cute dragons. Preferably cute dragon allies. Protect the fae drakes.
  15. Nniki Augur

16. Retty Lorekeeper

That's because you probably are old.
    Rijacki and kizant like this.
  17. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I bet you're fun at parties :p
    Rijacki likes this.
  18. Zarkdon Augur

All dragons are evil. They obviously committed mass genocide of previous Norrathians, how else do they have chests/drops tables full of adventurer sized clothing and weapons?

Also, they are greedy. They could just gives those items back as wergild instead of making us kill them for it, but no, they don't want to give up a pair of pants that are woefully undersized for them.
    Rijacki likes this.
  19. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

Dragons and Iksar lay eggs...part of a balanced hero's breakfast.
  20. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

[IMG]

The outfit would not be a discussion if she were a man. #girlboss
    Dilquan likes this.