Mischief Bard now in TSS what Melodies?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by CrzyAzn, Feb 4, 2023.

1. CrzyAzn New Member

Now that TSS has launched on Mischief, I never made it past Luclin back when it was Live and found there was good info up to PoR and then a lot later one. What should a Main Bard Melodies look like now? For raids, what is the typical I should be playing if I was in a Tank, Caster, Melee heavy group? Is there an all purpose one if it was a mix bag group.

I know with Tune Stuck in Your Head, I can run now 6x 18 sec songs in a melody macro now and I know there are other specific songs that are longer duration I can mix into the melody macro. For example my solo DoT Face Tank spell bar setup:

1 Selos, 2 1 min Magic DoT, 3 Fire DoT, 4 Frost DoT, 5 Poison DoT, 6 Poison DoT, 7 Storm Blade, 8 Heal/Mana Regen

Then my Melody Macro for DoT Face Tank:

1, 2, 7, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 7, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 7, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8

I have an idea on what I should be playing but with my inexperience of Bards in TSS would appreciate the help to better optimized my melody macros.
    Brildon likes this.
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

Play Freebird!
  3. Brildon Augur

I've actually been working on a Bard guide for the Mischief/Thornblade server specifically. Feel free to take a look at my suggestions

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UNfeBJJjvUm3cR1UOTUlpAj1IRxsPEUxZjzeiYS0-zw/edit?usp=sharing

But TLDR...

The general melody I would use in this era would be:
    /melody 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 7 1 2 3 4 5 8

This gives a rotation of 5 songs + 1 rotating longer duration song. Rotating Crescendo, Dryads, and Selos with the other 5 songs results in maximum use of all songs. [IMG]

Some may prefer to put Selos at the start of melody to quickly hit the group with Selos. (I generally just hit Selos once before starting my melody)

/melody 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 7 1 2 3 4 5

The first 5 songs are very interchangeable depending on group makeup and what your doing, I give suggestions for good songs to swap in for tank groups or more caster heavy groups on the document.
  4. arkkans New Member

Why use selo's in spell bar if there is an AA that we can use during melody twist without interrupt it?
  5. Brildon Augur

because both the OP's question and the guide are for TSS in which the AA you are referring to isn't available yet