Let's just pretend it's April

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Heirauz, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Heirauz Journeyman

I'm at the edge of my seat here to find out what the new TLP is gonna be, hopefully it's got free trade, I feel like that helps the economy long and short term.
  2. Arclyte Augur

The announcement is that there will be no new TLP server. EQ servers are shutting down. Your nostalgia will forever be a memory. Video games will suck until the sun consumes this miserable ball of dirt.

The halflings have won. Welcome to hell.
    Rcbauer and jeskola like this.
  3. mark Augur

on the everquest show, we where told they actually outsorced some work,the game his growing.
  4. mark Augur

the best new tlp could be,no restriction on boxing,no trade loot,but when you kill a named and it drops an item everyone gets to chose an item from its list so everyone gets a drop,everyone would move onto the next target,epic pices the same your group or raid kills a mob everyone gets to choose a piece from a list they can use,things can be changed around to balance it.
  5. Arclyte Augur

maybe we can make mobs brightly colored and everyone gets a worn great staff and takes turns hitting the mob and when u hit the mob rare items come out oh hi mark
  6. jeskola pheerie

I'm going to laugh when Mark is right and everyone else was wrong.
  7. mark Augur

arcylite you are always so negative
  8. mark Augur

if you look at modern eq some of the mobs are sparkly and the graphics awsome,pity the gameplay is no longer fun for me.