Not A Bug Removed AAs not being refunded

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by IlllIllIllIlll, Mar 15, 2023.

1. MustardonWatermelon Elder

Sorry, but your thinking here is not correct as the game knows which AA's you had purchased that were autogranted. Those never get refunded when there is an aa refund. People that bought the ranks with earned AA should have them refunded, based on a long precedent.

Tegila likes this.
  2. Imukai Augur

Going on 2 days without red comment - apparently this is intentional and TLP folk are screwed out of their AA work. Probably not a concern for live as most are likely AA capped anyway.
  3. Tegila Augur

It's not just TLP that care. We had a lot more than 6 ranks to buy. I think it was more than 6 AFTER autogrant too, and the costs are much higher than 3,6,9. Anyone with mana (except bards)that isn't max AA cares, regardless of server. And Max aas can always buy glyphs (Max aas are currently asking for higher banked cap specifically for them even)

Note: prior post I said I lost 223-335depending on class. I think that's about the same effort or more than 45 on TLP, so yeah it matters all the same.
    Silvena likes this.
  4. TowerEQ New Member

Was not refunded for the six ranks of wizard's Improved Familiar that were removed with the patch. I had just farmed them out within the last week (50+aa). Pretty lame.
    knighthawk1313 likes this.
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

I don't agree with:
    You have to PAY to play for the Autogrant. You paid for this, you should be upset.
  6. Tegila Augur

You have to pay to get past 1k aas... I'm saying not to expect refunds of AAS when they become autogrant, or the tiers that were autogranted. This is about not getting refunded AAS that AREN'T autogranted, and for many, recently purchased.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I got too many aa's please dont refund them.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  8. Ratalthor Developer