bazaar filters broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by uberkingkong, Mar 16, 2023.

1. uberkingkong Augur

Looking up
    Select By Type: Armor
    Level 105 Min 120 Max

Collectibles such as Sour Gummy Candy, Verdure Nightshade Orchid

Are showing in the listing from using those filters. Those are not armor.
  2. Bistro New Member

The bazaar should have tickboxes to refine searches better. it's annoying to set level 1, select AC and sort by AC and... it's all food but we can not filter out food, or augs, or sort by ratio AND select type so Ratio shows all the 2 handers first, but if you're looking for a 1 hander you have to then read every item.

It would make more sense to have a refine search layer. Search 1HS, then tick sort by ratio, etc.
  3. uberkingkong Augur

yeah hopefully the new UI update in April includes better filters/sorting, so it can address that frustration.

Armor filter showing collectibles that arent even armor like Sour Gummy Candy, yeah something is broken. I shouldn't even be seeing collectibles these aren't armor.
  4. Brickhaus Augur

The filters are fine. The items are poorly tagged. Just put a stat qualifier in and you eliminate most of the issues with the bazaar filters.

BTW, the UI update in April is all behind the scenes according to Jen in Fading's The Everquest Show. Their goal is to have zero changes while swapping out the engine in April. Only later will you see front facing changes.
    Mikana likes this.
  5. uberkingkong Augur

Filter is fine yet item is poorly tagged?

No its not fine, collectibles are showing up in the armor filter. Collectibles are not armor.
    Collectibles do not have armor tag on them, its the armor filter that is broken.
    I filter by armor, I see tons of collectibles, I only want to see armor, not collectibles.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

...Yes....they regularly reuse item records that were set up but never used and they forget to reset some bits....cue the wolves in CoV that were flagged as birds.....so yes...it happens that the items have the wrong bits set in the flags and the collectible is in a record flagged as armor