Fixed 24th anniversary quest: repeat the quest text

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Svann2, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

In the quest Reetuk the Inexorable if you do the quest then come back later to do it again the hail text doesnt work right.
    She wont give me the proper text prompts to continue. And yes, I am sitting. Knowing this stuff is online, I looked it up and found the keyword is [imagine]. But you shouldnt have to look this stuff up, just hailing a quest npc should be enough to get you the text cues to get the quest.
  2. Warpeace Augur

The fact the NPC does not start the script new when requesting it without a lockout is not great. You can work around it and /say imagine bypassing it.

The programming needs fixed though.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Also, it should give the key word highlighted to everyone in the group, not just the requester.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

Also the mobs are Teir`Dal, not Tier`Dal as the quest task step indicates!
  5. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Started the quest before raid... Finished it after Raid. Quest worked just fine for me.
  6. Silvena *poke*

The issue isn't finishing one you've started. The issue is coming back and doing it again. There's no prompting to get the mission itself. Just "ready" to enter. A little wonky not having the trigger to get the mission given to you by the NPC. You can still get the mission, it's just wonky. /say imagine
    Tegila likes this.
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's fixed now. That's why the NPC was missing on BB when I went there earlier. The hotfix is missing that note.
  8. Nanan00 Journeyman

This issue is still live on Bertox server.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

k
  10. TrueNorth Developer

Could not reproduce this. Hailing Historian Graya after completing the task is giving the intended response.
  11. bilorre New Member