2023 TLP - Static Group Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sabra, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Sabra Lorekeeper

I know it's a little early but I wanted to start this thread as a place to coordinate for people planning to play on the new TLP this year. If you're planning on starting a static grind group (guild or non-guild group) post your details here.

I created a google sheet for everyone to coordinate on, if interested. You all know what static groups are? If not, the idea is to create a group of six balanced players that all agree to play at the same time and frequency at the start of the new TLP. It just makes it easier to play if you plan on taking a few days off work.

To "signup" just contact the group coordinator through discord.

Static Group Sheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/119NL_vXv7nsx3XrlbmFHo15QMNsGgdLcufeMiOj96sM/edit?usp=sharing
  2. Tanar Lorekeeper

You wont need a static. We are starting at level 65.
  3. Faydra Augur

With 100 AA's.
  4. Arclyte Augur

iksar only
  5. Sakuraba Augur

Don't be absurd, Iksars can't be rangers. It'd be a Halfling only server as we have the holy quartet without needing to stoop to arcane spellcasting.

Paladin
    Druid
    Ranger
    Cleric
    Rogue
    Warrior

Spend all day farming Nillipus because he's a jerk.
  6. Mithra Augur

65/100? Are we going to be in full Elaborate Defiant gear too like the Intricate we had for 51/50? What expansion will be unlocked?
  7. Arclyte Augur

dont believe the fake news
  8. Vindar Augur

Well they said experimental, so it definitely fits in that regard.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I could go for a DE only server.
  10. Lineater Augur

I'll eat my own shoe if the ruleset starts characters at any level above 1.
  11. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

And my underwear too.
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It would be experimental that could be applied to live at a later date depending on how it works out. That second part removes a lot of ideas.
    Brildon likes this.
  13. coltongrundy Augur

No Bard, no Enchanter, no Shaman, no Beastlord, no Haste.
  14. Sakuraba Augur

Not too slow, not too fast. Gotta live that sleepy life.

Sure you might get beaten to death if you go to Gates of Discord or some silly place like that, but that's why halflings don't leave their homes.
  15. Arclyte Augur

they can't leave their homes

literally no one likes them