No Fix Planned Hero's Fortitude and Vitality still not correct after patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aaelen, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Aaelen New Member

Hi EQ Team,

After the patch, I logged into my monk - and he is sitting at 94/94 on Hero's Fortitude and Hero's Vitality... but there's a catch.

I have not finished Savior of the Plane of Smoke... which awards one rank of each. At this point in time, the rewards state "You have obtained the max rank of this ability".

It appears we don't have the correct cap on Hero's Vitality and Fortitude correctly set still.
    ChiiChii and Nilwean like this.
  2. Aaelen New Member

Update - after checking, I should be at 93/94 (94 appears to be the correct max), however I've been awarded one rank without finishing Savior of Plane of Smoke. It appears I've been credited more than I should.
  3. Nilwean Elder

I was going to say I had the same issue on one of my chars. It was missing a few ranks of each hero line prior to NOS release, and earned a few hero AA normally while doing the NOS quests. After this patch it is now maxed on all lines even though the achievements from years ago were never completed.
  4. Knifen Augur

Perhaps it was just a visual patch they gave us with no real upgrades other than showing it maxed in the AA window?