Fixed Orr the Brave not giving follow-on quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Poyzen Frawg, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Bre Day quest: Orr the Brave is not responding. I had to search to find the key phrase to get the first quest. No other phrase has been discovered.

Found the phrase "Can check" works for the second quest. He still isn't responding to Hails.
    Omegga and Schadenfreude like this.
  2. Schadenfreude Augur

He responds directly to all three key phrases if you looked them up elsewhere and once you've completed the quests becomes responsive to hails.

Currently no rewards for any of the quests though.
  3. Morrigan Bowjobs

Yea, I completed all 3 quests and after each task no reward was given, nor after completing the achievement for all 3. Something seems broke. Hope, i don't have to redo the tasks on both characters since they were a bit tedious.
  4. Cloud the Third Augur

I can confirm I had the same issue. No response to a hail but if you lookup the keywords and just use those he does give the quest.

Since allak is missing 2 of the 3 quest here is a link to information if you need the words. https://www.bonzz.com/brewday.htm
  5. Riou EQResource

It should all be fixed in the patch today
  6. Juke New Member

Fixed as in, he isn't even in Crescent Reach anymore? Can't find him anywhere - including the brewing area.
  7. Omegga Elder

Orr gave me key words for the first quest. I completed it but he keeps giving me the first quest line again.
  8. Wyora New Member

On Rizlona (SoD is unlocked), Orr the Brave is happy to give me "There Are Good Sips" quest, but after finishing it, he will only give me that quest again, no other quest in the arc. Another person on the server had the same issue, so its not just 1 character being blocked.
  9. Omegga Elder

I got the first quest again and then rehailed him and he started the text for the second quest.
  10. Riou EQResource

You should be able to get all 3 with the keywords, guess that the general Hails is wrong still