Pillars of Alra - The First Pilgrimage

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Khilarril, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Khilarril New Member

I'm attempting to work on my Partisan quest line for Pillars and the quest is not showing up for my character, I've attempted to relog and have ran up and down the first ramp several times with no avail. I have already completed all of the Mercenary line quests in the Zone. Not sure what else to do but can not continue on my progression without this task being auto assigned.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Khilarril New Member

I do have the Very Small Stone Tear, would i need to delete it to get the task potentially? i had the tear prior to getting to Pillars
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

5. Khilarril New Member

Still have had no luck getting this quest, standing exactly where I should be and running circles around the altar.
  6. Khilarril New Member

this is all I have left as well in regards to my VoA Merc/Part line.

Image would not attach =/

Partisan - PIllars of Alra
    Mercenary/Partisan - Sepulcher of Order
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What is your skill in Alaran?
  8. Khilarril New Member

92 currently
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

And nothing showing in quest window that you might have it already and on another step?
  10. Khilarril New Member

quest window is empty
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok at this point my understanding is you have the very small stone tear. So have you tried to do the second task after this? After all if you can request the second one then you have done this and that is where you got the tear

Pillars 2a The World of Melretia
  12. Khilarril New Member

can not request anything after it, tried to. Basically I'm progression locked until it assigns to me, I do not recall when I picked up the tear but I had it well before i made my way to pillars.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

I thought if you click a
    Fragment of Legendary Alaran History it gave you your 1st Tear?
  14. TrueNorth Developer

Hello! I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with this task. To further investigate this issue can you please provide the server you are playing on? Thank you!
  15. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Try dropping levitate and invis and sitting right at the altar?