Test Update 03/07/2023 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Paladin Augur

A toons DPS is a toons DPS. This just sounds much like wanting to adjust damage because Toon 1 has a better weapon than Toon 2.
  2. Daedly Augur

Having the same problem
  3. Daedly Augur

I didn't see any refunds from GoM either.
  4. Brickhaus Augur

I did not see a Focus of Arcanum or GoM refund message either.

But my max aa 120 wizard after a copy has 750 aas available to spend (before rebuying FoA and GoM) so it looks like everything was refunded for me. ImpFam is at 22/22 down from Live 34/34.

[Note: I've done the testcopy twice after the patch and got the same result.]
  5. Daedly Augur

So i just did 24th anniversary mission Reetuk the Inexorable, and in preparation for the crash at the top of the tower, i left all of my group except my tank down at a lower spot. I did the hails and the ogre teleported away. But, only my tank account crashed. So it turns out the actual zone isn't crashing. Must have something to do with being close to the NPC?
  6. TrueNorth Developer

The issue causing the crash when Reetuk the Inexorable teleports should be resolved for the Live patch.

A potential workaround for players on Test affected by this would be to not be in a group when saying "teleport" to him.
    Skuz and Yinla like this.
  7. Aarria New Member

Five of my characters (on four different accounts) have had a number of completed Collection Achievements removed. This was shortly after the glitch was corrected regarding a character receiving 2 experience levels as opposed to 2% of a level when completing a collection. Will there be a correction made to reinstate the completion of these missing collections?