Info Needed Unable to zone into Korafax

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Rogerr, Mar 5, 2023.

1. Rogerr New Member

My character Rogerr on Aradune is unable to zone into Korafax even though he has both the Conqueror of Toskirakk and The tavern at the End of Norrath achievements. There was a ticket created and the achievements were force given after proving that from the logs i should have received both achievements.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Welcome to "reasons you should not have CS force achievements". Best I can figure from these reports, they are forcing a display 0 to a 1, and their method does not run the scripts that trigger character flagging. The achievements do not directly give character flags, the underlying tasks do, of which you are missing some and CS involvement did not correct.
    Svann2 likes this.
  3. Rogerr New Member

I agree, and totally get that, which is why I came to the bug forums to report this, since it didnt happen to just me but 3 other guild members. Being in the raid, and the dz, and receiving the achievement spam just like everyone else did not give us credit for the kill nor the achievements. From that point what else would a normal person do aside from put in a ticket hoping that can do something about it when you are pushing to clear content? Now almost a week later, we will just redo the raid and I hope that fixes it or I'll just end up finishing group flag content but a bug is a bug.
  4. TrueNorth Developer

Hello! Sorry to hear you are having issues. In order to look into this issue, can you provide the name of the raid you do not believe you were given credit for?
  5. Rogerr New Member

Sure thing! The raid we were doing was Raid Expedition: The Fall of Toskirakk. When reviewing my logs it shows my character received the achievement message for completing the raid as well as getting the tavern at the end of norrath achievement, but when looking at the achievements neither was completed. Relogged a few times to see if that would spur it to action with no luck and put in a ticket where the GM forced the achievements for both the Fall of Toskirakk and the tavern at the end of norrath with no luck on being able to zone in.