Apparitional Essence of Power drop rate

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Claan, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Claan Elder

In over 30 NoS raid wins our guild has seen just one drop. Yeah, I know about RNG but this is ridiculous. Compared to past expansions, with the possibility to make over 30 two hand weapons at this point, it's just too rare.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

If Power had dropped 30 times, then everything else on that loot table wouldn't have been dropping making this a different complaint.
  3. Cadira Augur

Buy it from the vendor as opposed to the ones that are regularly dropping for you.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

And? Just use currency, should be there shortly.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

We've had 5 so you're just experiencing bad RNG
    Knifen and Toukan like this.
  6. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

EQ uses an advanced form of AI RNG, where once you buy or acquire the item then the drop rates are increased to 100%, and that’s the only item you’ll see drop. Also, it uses your WiFi and pulse sensor in your mouse to read your mind and desires to reduce the drop chances.
    Tegila, Windance and Cadira like this.
  7. Zvenn Just an old monk

it could be worse! like 1 finally drops and instead of a melee class who would actually use it getting it...goes to an SK to rot in their bag mostly instead
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

They need a seperate forum called Whining Raiders!
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Derka Power Ranger

Or they need to just hide threads to people that don't play in the current expansion.
  10. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Why? You don't like sharing your whining space?
    Ssdar likes this.
  11. Cadira Augur

I was alt raiding in a guild recently and had an essence of finesse (1 hander) drop. It sold to a wizard for what was...roughly 2-3 months worth of dkp. Gotta love it.
  12. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Must be something wrong with your SKs :p
    Tegila, Toukan and Ssdar like this.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

A wizard bought a 1h ore? What in the everloving craptastic players is going on over there?
    Ssdar and Cadira like this.
  14. Cadira Augur

It's part of the reason I love raiding there, so much entertainment to be had if you look at it from that perspective.
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. Snazster Elder

Maybe the anniversary raid this year will have lot of nice weapons in it. It sure delivered last year. Only just gave it up for Pathmaster Kharin's Interjection https://items.eqresource.com/items.php?id=169763. People are so focused on saving dkp for the the player made drop that they completely ignored it. It’ll do until the anniversary raid comes and goes, or I spend the coin for the essence.
  16. Cicelee Augur

Not sure what is funnier...

The guild/raid leader that allowed a wizard to loot a 1h weapon before rogues and other melee classes...

Or the wizard who wanted a 1h over a 2h...
    Ssdar, Fenthen and Cadira like this.
  17. Griggson Journeyman

I found the thought of an SK not using their 2hander quite comical too tbh
    Tegila and Ssdar like this.
  18. Rumzlug New Member

Same!
  19. Svann2 The Magnificent

Is there an anniversary raid?
  20. Riou EQResource

No