Classic/Kunark Hunter Achieve Thread

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bobbybick, May 18, 2017.

1. Izzard of Bertox Augur

Coming back to this thread once again after spending another weekend in Jaggedpine. Killed a few rares but still no Jerg. Took a few hours to beat the expansion but went back to Jadggedpine while they all ran off to level their cloak.
    Another expansion won. Another 5000+ dead MOBs in Jaggedpine slain I've killed at least a half dozen ancient treants but lost count TBH.
  2. Astral64 Augur

All I can say is keep up the good fight champion. That camp is the worst. You got this.
  3. Astral64 Augur

4. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Your having the same problem with jerg that i had with goldentalon. Only saw him once was shortly after i killed jerg which was strange but i saw jerg like 3 times gotta love RNG. Im thinking jerg is like South karana rare named Narra which a rare mob off Qwinn who also a rare mob but in jagged case its probably Jerg and ancient treant. Just keep plugging took me 3 months to get golden but i was killing less and less everyday i didnt think he would spawn and pop. Got his cloak and sold it for 2m pp lol probably not too many items with safe fall mod 15%. When u kill jerg and he drops treant heart make sure u loot it think i must sold mine to the vendor +500 faction to four different factions. Did u ever see golden more than once?
  5. Izzard of Bertox Augur

I'm happy to report that I spawned and killed Jerg Oakenfist just now.

I am now hunter complete in every zone.
  6. Astral64 Augur

[IMG]
    Kegwell likes this.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Did he drop his heart? i say we both get a char that doesnt have any jagg achievements done and have a race? My $$$ is on me :p oh yea grats dont you love the reward for norrathian slayer? its great isnt it. Nos exp u get like what a 46 slot container and i would bet my life your able to finish that whole exp b4 jagged.
  8. Izzard of Bertox Augur

Interestingly - you don't need Jaggedpine to get the achievement. No heart - got the gloves.
  9. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Nennius likes this.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

wow when did they indent jagged and nedaria? i know it used to be not indented. Yet vaniki is still not indented. Very strange indeed. Guess to many ppl whined about jagged. Nowadays nobody wants a challenge.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Dont get nedaria being indented as it only has ONE rare mob kinda like butcherblock easiest hunters in eq both never took me longer than 30 minutes for nedaria and like 1 hr tops for bb to get and did that on two different accounts at different times.
  12. Eskape New Member

I have found the one on live that is exactly 4 minutes and 30 seconds but for the life of me I cannot find the 4 minute and 50 second place holder!
  13. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It's quite possible that is the correct PH. I haven't camped Bilge for several years now. Exact timings like this tend to change over the years.
  14. Cimbaeth Elder

I mused in general about having camped Jaggedpine so long that I could have written 4 novels and 30 minutes later someone sent me a tell, got invited to my group- and Jerg Oakenfist checkmarked. ............ Am I going to lament that he never appeared for me? No. Lol.
  15. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I saw jerg 3 times by the time i saw Goldentalon once. eq knew i had jerg so figure why not spawn it a few times lol. Then after awhile i saw the hunter was indented i swear it wasnt when i was doing it though i spent alot of time in that zone.