Inventory Find Suggestion

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Knifen, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Knifen Augur

Is there a chance we could get a check box to use when we open up our find window for our inventory.

What I am looking for is like what is there now for Tradeskill Depot, but have a box that says equipped. So it will only show your equipped items.

So if I do a search for type 7 augs I dont have to see all the rando ones in banks, bags, houses. Just the current whatever it is I am searching that are currently equipped on me.

When I get a new aug without checklists and spreadsheets I have to open up and click on all my items, get them up on screen than see what aug I want to replace with the new aug, would be cleaner just to eliminate all the ones I am not currently using in the list.

Just a thought, maybe someone else has a better/easier way that I am overthinking.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Iven like this.
  2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

When I get a new aug I right click and hold down on it till it pops up its own window

In that window is a little box that shows the name of it and an arrow to the right

If you click that arrow it compares the aug to every other aug you are currently wearing. So you can choose which to replace based on how red the old aug stats are or how green. Its a pretty good comparison tool

I don't carry used or useless augs in my bank etc. And if I have an aug I might hang onto for whatever reason it goes into my "aug" sack in the bank.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Knifen like this.
  3. Knifen Augur

Hadnt thought of doing it that way, I all ready use that for quickly seeing if i want to upgrade items before I bid on them, just never thought about doing it on an aug, completely escaped me. Thank you very much.
    Loup Garou likes this.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

[IMG]
  5. Knifen Augur

Wish I had more hands so I could give this 3 thumbs up.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.