Cannot Reproduce Rebuild the Portal quests (The Steppes)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ursule, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Ursule New Member

I recently completed the three quests in the Steppes to obtain the Necklace of Warportal Fragments, which is a clicky port to the Steppes. I completed all three quests in the proper order, turned in the items that needed to be turned in to Moldern the Wise and only got the portal fragment. I was also supposed to receive the Necklace. I then went and hailed Wilped just in case that was necessary to finally complete the quest line. The only dialogue I got from him was to redo Rebuild the Portal #3. Can someone please check to see if this quest is bugged?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Did you redo the third one like Wilped asked?

Or you could use your find item button and search for the name of it to see if it dropped somewhere in a bag or you bank or even on your neck and you overlooked.

I have done this and only used the portal maybe 5 times. Not only do you have to buy regents to make it work but it drops you right in the middle of mobs . But its still cool
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

The necklace uses the reward window. Check the reward window if you have any pending rewards.

the portal fragment is given to you directly
  4. TrueNorth Developer

Could not reproduce this. This quest appears to be functioning as intended and the Necklace of Warportal Fragments was awarded on completion.
  5. Ursule New Member

I am sorry but I did check the reward window. There was no Necklace reward for this task. You are mistaken.
  6. TrueNorth Developer

Can you provide the server and character name and the approximate date the quest was completed?