Any good raid fail videos

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by uberkingkong, Feb 28, 2023.

1. uberkingkong Augur

Would like to watch some fail videos,
    any is welcomed but specifically looking for like Cragbeast Queen on Vaniki attempts. Did anyone record these a couple months back?
    Everyone saying couldn't get it past 90% it killed people too fast. Can we see this? How about other fail attempts.

There's a ton of we did it, yay. Not a lot, if any failed, 5 hours, all day and failure. I don't want to see a whole day worth of failing, but like actual fights would be fun to watch because you see the true power of the raids. Not overgeared people doing it with ease.

So please please stream more, and show us show me the fail raids. I been part of many, its human. I don't remember much of old EQ from winning battles in crushbone I remember the trains, the hardship, a whole day of deprogress. spent a whole day just to delevel.

Vaniki's hardship reminds me of that, please post videos!
    minimind likes this.
  2. liveitup1216 Augur

Now I want to find those highlight videos of the enchanter from Phinigel who was absolutely *certain* you could color flux Vox and Nagafen, and streamed himself dying endlessly on raids trying to prove it.
  3. uberkingkong Augur

You find it?
    Honestly what would be good for EQ publicity is people posting epic fail videos of EQ.

WoW took off because epic fail, Leeroy.

Not because some guilds beat raids like they aint nothing, not because someone can clear the whole zone.

Big trains, wipes, raid wipes, raid epic fails like you can feel the tension through the video how epic failure it was. Those are the kind of videos EQ needs.

When people look up youtube for fun, they look up epic fails 2022. I hardly see people or myself watch epic wins. The only time I watch epic wins was like water bottle landing epic win, but other than that, epic fails, people like to see epic fails, its human.

I'd like to see and really would want to see is CBQ Vaniki lvl 55s in era, how did everyone fail? CBQ gobble everyone super quick, DPS can't keep up with the timer, deaths etc? Heard about it but would love to see it.

Honestly that bind rush kill on tormax was a pretty epic win I suppose. Had to have been a lot of failures, lets see them.

Which YouTuber do I need to check out, if don't want to show it here. Just tell me who to check out and they aint afraid to post epic fails.
  4. TLP Addict Augur

Pretty sure this is what you are referring to, check it out before the fun police remove it.
    Ishbu and liveitup1216 like this.
  5. Flexin Not an amateur

I wish there was a video of the Mech Cazic incident on Veeshan server with FoH and CD. That would be the best video of all time.
  6. brickz Augur

By the time the leeroy video was released in 2005 wow already had more players than everquest would have in 23 years. Also the video was staged
    Herf and Appren like this.
  7. liveitup1216 Augur

Dandin is exactly who I was thinking of. What an absolute legendary enchanter. Master of all enchanters lmao.
  8. Cheet Elder

9. uberkingkong Augur

Was there some fail or something? I saw don't pull message but seemed like it was cut to it and nothing bad happened. Mob died twice. The funny part may have what was cut, and I didn't really the music. If we can hear the discord that would make it interesting especially some something funny like in the Leeroy video.

Some videos can go viral even if they just 6 seconds. They can be used all over the internet. Especially if its just to take a snippet out like the audio of Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins
    Short video like CBQ is a beast, CBQ does a stomp, 50 players drop. Thats funny. EQ raids are hard, heres why, video CBQ stomping, 50 people dropping.

I don't know how hard CBQ was on Vaniki or other bosses similarly hard on TLPs. All I see success videos, you slain the dragon, well done. I never see the dragon is breathing fire, like Sootmane the Brute in Fort Mech he breathes fire, like cool animation and all.
    No video. Him breathing fire on a whole group and they all drop dead, that would be funny.
  10. Arclyte Augur

unless that guy is doing DKP or something else useful hes a scumbag

thats the fail
  11. taliefer Augur

an oldie. I am not the one who recorded it, but I very well could have been in that raid.

uberkingkong likes this.
  12. uberkingkong Augur

This is a good one, thats exactly how most of my raids look like lol. Playing on TLP and not in the best of the best guilds. OG EQ ogre models!
    Its so quiet too, kind of puts the mood in the video as well, doom and gloom silence. very nice.
    Last chance spell cast audio, and then back to doom and gloom hehe
  13. Protocol Dragon Defender

14. Cheet Elder

The guy tried to get a whole guild banned for using the strat. He was in a 'rival' guild and made the mage and applied to EoE for just that purpose.

That was a fail.
  15. uberkingkong Augur

I like the Naggy raid. Over 100+ people! Looked like some people were just trading and what not while the fight was ongoing.
    Did someone have 6 of those icy servant golems Looked like someone had 6 pets following them.

Gorenaire charge was cool too, that Yeti charging after the people charging looked like it could wipe out half that raid though. 6:38 pretty funny too, Gorenaire trying to get to someone I think they drop from the DoT and it just goes on it continues on its merry way.